IK Logo

Hi There

Want to be Ìmmørtål? Request application here!

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Mon 17 Nov, 2008 8:17 pm

• Hello,

Well first off let me tell you I really am not the best UT04 player. Now thats out of the way I can tell you why I'm here. I generally look for a fun gaming experience and I love to be in a clan setting, the only problem is most clans are so uptight about how things are run (do this mindless challenge for our amusement, play for 12 hours a week, etc.) I really don't want that. I hope this clan would be willing to let me in (I just need to figure out how to load up specific servers, as I don't play much online UT) I hope I can have fun with you all in the future.
    Shockwave
    Page

Tue 18 Nov, 2008 11:22 am

• welcome. All I can see is keep playing on our servers and soon, someone will get back to you.

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Tue 18 Nov, 2008 2:03 pm

• Hello Shockwave,

The only real requirements at Ìmmørtål Kníghtz is that you play on our servers and make sure you like it here first and second, get to know us a little more by posting on the forums. After a week, if you still want to join us, then the admins here will put it up for a vote. The more you play and post within that week, the easier the decision will be.

As you have stated, some clans are very uptight and have strict guidelines with mandatory sessions. We are not like that. Most members here fit into the "occasional player" bracket. They play when they want to play. It makes it nice to have that particular freedom.

We except all skill levels from newb to elite. Play here long enough, your skill level will increase substantially.

We won't ask you to jump through hoops of fire, but getting to know us and letting us get to know you is a must. There's a lot of enrollment work that comes with a new member. You'll be issued a custom IK Avatar which can take some time to create. Once you're in, you can move at your own pace.

Thank you and welcome to Ìmmørtål Kníghtz. Hope to see you on the game servers. If you need help getting started, please let me know and I'll walk you through it.

cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Tue 18 Nov, 2008 6:29 pm

• /me has no skillz

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:00 pm

• Thank You
    All I can say is that this sounds like pretty fun group to me and I would certainly like to join but there is one thing. How do I get to the server on UT2004? I realize that may sound stupid but I haven't played UT online before and don't know how it works.
    Shockwave
    Page

Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:00 pm

• {§ÎR}stråyçåt wrote:/me has no skillz

yeah and we keep him around woot

hahhahahaha
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Wed 19 Nov, 2008 1:12 am

• Shockwave wrote:Thank You
    All I can say is that this sounds like pretty fun group to me and I would certainly like to join but there is one thing. How do I get to the server on UT2004? I realize that may sound stupid but I haven't played UT online before and don't know how it works.

Start UT2004
    Join Game
    Favorites
    Right click on screen and then left click on Add to Favorites
    In the IP Address box, type in 206.212.248.196:7777 and click ok
    You now should see IK-Plåygrøúnd øf Légénds (FreeStyle-ZARK/SNIPER)
    Double click on the server name to enter

We have two other UT2004 servers and you can add them as well:

206.212.248.198:7777
    206.212.248.199:7777

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 19 Nov, 2008 1:16 am

Wed 19 Nov, 2008 9:40 am

• hi and welcome shockwave
    98 percent of drivers say,0H shit when they hit the ice. the other 2 percent are from ALASKA and say.hold my beer and watch this shit!
    {§ÎR}ÁKGånjå
    Knight

Return to Recruitment

Information