IK Logo

Welcome {§ÎR}FrigginFragger to the Ìmmørtål Kníghtz

Want to be Ìmmørtål? Request application here!

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

  • [align=center][glow=red]The Princes of Ìmmørtål Kníghtz do dub thee with our sword and by all that you hold sacred, true, and holy... Once for Honor... Twice for Duty... Thrice for Chivalry... Arise, {§ÎR}FrigginFragger, you are now an Ìmmørtål Kníght![/glow][/align]


    Welcome brother to the realm of Immortaity.


    Last edited by {§ÎR}MrBee® on Sat 15 Aug, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

    User avatar
    Master Lord
    Posts: 1240
    Joined: Sun 30 Jul, 2006 9:45 pm
    Location: Montreal QC.CA

Tue 07 Jul, 2009 8:30 pm

Wed 08 Jul, 2009 8:09 am

Wed 08 Jul, 2009 2:06 pm

  • Welcome to the castle man! or as we say alot around here" WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" :lol:

    User avatar
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Posts: 440
    Joined: Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:28 am
    Location: Atlanta,GA

Wed 08 Jul, 2009 3:24 pm

  • Welcome aboard...hope to see more of you at lunchtime!!!
    User avatar
    Posts: 92
    Joined: Mon 13 Apr, 2009 7:36 am
    Location: Nantucket Island, MA

Wed 08 Jul, 2009 5:38 pm

  • welcome man
    98 percent of drivers say,0H shit when they hit the ice. the other 2 percent are from ALASKA and say.hold my beer and watch this shit!
    User avatar
    Posts: 131
    Joined: Thu 05 Jun, 2008 8:17 am
    Location: Alaska

Wed 08 Jul, 2009 9:15 pm

  • Welcome {§ÎR}FrigginFragger! I've been a fan of yours for a long time. :)

    Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    User avatar
    Posts: 1599
    Joined: Fri 21 Jul, 2006 11:06 am
    Location: Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Thu 09 Jul, 2009 10:42 pm

Fri 10 Jul, 2009 8:37 am

Fri 10 Jul, 2009 8:23 pm

  • Welcome aboard always nice to see you on the servers!
    "Motorcycles ruined my marriage..Thank God for miracles!"
    User avatar
    Posts: 54
    Joined: Fri 22 May, 2009 9:35 am
    Location: Fort Smith AR

Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:59 pm

  • Man, I look pretty haggard, don't I? Ahhh, indeed, nothing like youth. I've got to hang on to wisdom, I guess. LOL. Quite a crew here. Glad to be part of it.
    User avatar
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Tue 16 Jun, 2009 9:43 pm
    Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:46 pm

Return to Recruitment

  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest