IK Logo

I Want To Join The Clan

Want to be Ìmmørtål? Request application here!

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Tue 01 Nov, 2011 8:05 am

• Hello, Names Sean AKA PcgamerSean. I Use To Play Ut2k4 When It First Came Out, And Now I'm Finally Returning, I Think I Have Improved! I'm Looking For A Clan With Potential And Skill. I Like To Interact With Players All Over. I Like To Plan In Lans. I'm A Deathmatch Player I Like To Play TDM, TAM, CTF, INSTAGIB, And Sometimes Challenge With 1V1/DM. I'm 21 Years Of Age, I Live In Akron,Ohio. I Work On Computers, Do Graphics, And Enjoy My Time On The Computer. Looking Forward To Being Apart Of The Team!
    {§ÎR}Sean
    Page

Tue 01 Nov, 2011 4:39 pm

• Hi PcgamerSean!!

If you're looking for highly skilled zark players, you've come to the right place. There's none better than the Immortal Knightz. There's no try outs, hoops or crazy rituals to join. You don't even have to be an elite player, we just want players that love to play and respect the game. If you want to join, we'd be happy to have you. :)

cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 02 Nov, 2011 6:03 am

• {§ÎR}çyßêrhåwk wrote:Hi PcgamerSean!!

If you're looking for highly skilled zark players, you've come to the right place. There's none better than the Immortal Knightz. There's no try outs, hoops or crazy rituals to join. You don't even have to be an elite player, we just want players that love to play and respect the game. If you want to join, we'd be happy to have you. :)

cyber

That's what I'm looking for! Not all just about skill but players with potential, like you said that can prove the Rituals lol. I'm pretty sure I can do that, I have high skills when it comes to the computer :D ha. I'm more than a decent gamer, I'm a headshot shooting beast lol jk. So, does this mean I can tag up? :]]]
    {§ÎR}Sean
    Page

Wed 02 Nov, 2011 8:24 am

• Yes you can....consider it official. The tag to use in game is {Sír} and the tag for the forum here is {§ÎR}. You'll have to copy and paste as a few of the letters are elite ascii text. Welcome aboard and hope you have fun storming the castle. ;)

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 02 Nov, 2011 9:37 am

• Sweet! When can I catch you on the playground server? I'm glad to be apart of the team, I'll copy and paste tag for my username. Would you be able to help me get a avatar like yours that spins, its neat :] And could you fill me on whats currently going on with the clan? as far as the members/events?
    {§ÎR}Sean
    Page

Return to Recruitment

Information