I suppose I'll put my application in...

Want to be Ìmmørtål? Request application here!

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

{§ÎR}Cr@ckerj@ck
Knight

I'd love to be a Knight as long as I'm not called Sir Elton...I'm down. But I don't go that way. LOL!!! I normally get on here but it's late at night for me and that means it's even later for you. The Queens server must be awful close because my ping is 24. I've never seen it that low. I love the gun and the maps are great. The people are what makes it though. I've played Bee, Power, Cyber, Plague, and of course my old man Friggin. If you've played me I'm always a good sport...that doesn't mean I'm happy when I lose -- it just means I'm humble and know my place is not to talk smack even if I win. Hope this makes it to the right person...:-)

Cr@ckerj@ck
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

LOL.....love the Sir Elton John comment. hehe We'd love to have you as part of our growing family. You are officially an Immortal Knight my friend and thank you for choosing us. :) I'll update your security level here on IK.

Please use this tag for in-game: {Sír}Cr@ckerj@ck
Please use this tag for this site: {§ÎR}Cr@ckerj@ck

Some of the letters above are elite script so you'll have to copy and paste.

Again, thank you and welcome aboard!

cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{ÎK}Queen
Queen

congrats {§ÎR}Cr@ckerj@ck! :)
Darkplague
Champion

What? that was quick lol
Congrats {§ÎR}Cr@ckerj@ck :-)
{ÎK}POWER
Champion

Congrats {§ÎR}Cr@ckerj@ck and welcome

By the way my ping is very low too at Queen's server, last time it was between 8 and 12 all night, the server is San Francisco and I leave in Los Angeles...not that far :)
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

I've played Cr@ckerj@ck for many years...has always been a good sport and an experienced player.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{§ÎR}MrBee®
Master Lord

congrats {§ÎR}Cr@ckerj@ck :-)

ImageImage
{§ÎR}Cr@ckerj@ck
Knight

Oh wow this is fantastic thanks to all and Power we have to meet up sopmetime. I live right in Las Vegas!! LOL!! Let me know if you ever get out this way ok? Or any of you for that matter!! Sin city....the goodness it is. See you all hopefully in my sights. !!!! ;-)
{§ÎR}Cr@ckerj@ck
Knight

Plague's right it was a bit quick -- not sure how others get recruited. This is the only server I play on--with the exception of Bee's if this ever goes down for some reason or another. Either way I won't play on another unless it's my own, LOL!! Damn I need an Avatar don't I? I'll figure something out. ;-)
Darkplague
Champion

I was in vegas for about a week not too long ago. only if i knew.. darn.. lol
{ÎK}POWER
Champion

Me too I've been playing cracker for a couple of years...

Hey Cr@ckerj@ck I will let you know next time I go to Vegas, I've been a progressive House Music DJ for 20 Years and I played at Club Jet, Draiy's, Tryst, TAO, Ice (before it closed), Empire, Rehab, Wet Republic...I'm trying to get to Encore beach this summer to play for few day...so I will let you know ;)