what is the process of getting in to the clan here?

Want to be Ìmmørtål? Request application here!

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
Knight

I have been tossing around the Idea of getting back in to the world of clan membership I'm experenced in servers mods skin ect. ect. just ask old sir Strider he tell you if it can be done I can figure it out........ any how I'll be playing on your server mostly late night est...so give me the run down and I will see what I want to do still tryin to figure out what I want to do......
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

Hi earthishome7569,

Ìmmørtål Kníghtz is a laid back "have fun" type of clan. We have a few younger players, but most of us are in our 30's (X-Gen). We've been working hard getting ready for the upcoming UT]I[ and sometimes cuts into our playing time. Quite a few of us are night owls due to our jobs, playing late and into the wee hours of the morning. There is much talent here at IK: Skinners, Scripters, mappers, webmasters, and a studying modeler. We also have a melting pot of skill levels on the battlefield assuring fun for all. You don't have to be elite to join, nor do you have to go through any sort of trials like most clans. No playtime quota either. All we ask is that you try to have fun. :)

Our gamestyle is primarily zark with a twist of sniping (freestyle) using our very own weapons and mutators. If you've played on any of our servers, you can see that it's geared for high speed action depending on the map of course.

If you're still interested in joing, we'd be more than happy to welcome you into our ut family.

cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
Knight

I was on them last night for a few maps I'm more of a bin trans but zark was a nice change I'll be around hope to see you

ps. 04 screen name-gandolf
Strider
Page

There's a multitude of weapon selection on our Mayhem server. :)

BTW....HI Earthy....glad to see you have risen from the dead.
{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
Knight

I'm alive oh my god I'm ALIVE (lol) yes I'm around for a little bit working on a more stable set up soon................wow I miss playin I'm going to play for now see you sat.... night
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

I'll be paying Sat. night as well, see ya then. :)

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{§ÎR}$pøøñ
Champion

We've bin known to dabble in the old bin & trans as well...
Strider
Page

Heehee....if it shoots, I'm game. ;)
{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
Knight

um sure my old GMC server any time lol