joining the clan

Want to be Ìmmørtål? Request application here!

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

there is something wrong with the quick edit,,,not sure why but if you click full edit it will save ok. Giving you access now.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{Sír}$pøøñ

Long time no play man... We just secured perhaps one of the best teams in UT today. There will be some other teams that will definately not like us... I know ZARK wasn't always your fav game type, nor was it mine. But it has grown on me and the way Cyber sets up a server, it plays alot like bin. (Cyber is still hard to see though) The new one even more so than the older setup. Might not be any difference, but it feels right. Anyway, welcome back my man.
{Sír}R6

Ya i have been playin alot of Zark lately.. Cali talked me into playing more after she saw me play bin .. im OK at it just the slower speed still throws me off a bit with the trans jump timing.. but ill get it down just need to practice more. But it is starting to grow on me :) will always love bin though... weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Glad to be back!

PS.. why doesnt my tag show on the left.. but it shows me signed in that way? as well as no tag on the "whos on" section on the right of the main page. How do i fix it?
{Sír}$pøøñ

6, You mean Shedevil?? I used to play her on the ARC long ago. She has been palyin some PIG~CTF as well...
{§ÎR}ßlåçkholé
King

WELCOME R6
FlåTTôp-{OVGY}
Page

Hello Friends

Al ong time we has not seen but i am proud to be be back again i was playing in the cxt clan as BlueDevil at that Times

See ya on Gaming 8) 8)
{§ÎR}$pøøñ
Champion

Hey... I don't remember you from then. But Welcome back anyway. Hope to see ya on the server.
{§ÎR}ßlåçkholé
King

Welcome back {§ÎR}ThûñdërHåwk
Glad to see ya :)
{ÌK}Øm€gÄñ~§PÂRtÄÑ
Lord

Welcome to a glorious clan.... again