I'd like to join aswell

Want to be Ìmmørtål? Request application here!

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Insd34th
Page

Hi all

As the title itself says, I'd like to join this clan. It looks really cool, and I've been looking for a good clan for days now.

I have no recommendation or something, I would just like to join in the fun if you allow me to :wink: .
I'm quite a good UT3 player (I used to play UT99 and UT2004 too, but no more now). I have no experience in modding or making skins and maps, but I would like to learn how to make maps (it appeared to me there are too few maps in UT3 to really enjoy the game).

If there is anything more you would like to know about me, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for reading my post and have a nice day.

Ins
Strider
Page

Hi Insd34th,

Thanks for your interest. We are always looking for players with good attitudes and sportsmanship. Just wanted to let you know we will get back to you soon on this.

Strider
{§ÎR}Kéndríx
Master Lord

very cool and welcome. I am sure the big guys will get with you. thank you for taking an interest
Cheers,
{§ÎR}Kéndríx

Insd34th
Page

Now I'm afraid I got a little problem...a friend of me invited me into another clan like one hour or something ago.

Because I could not refuse this request, I decided to join that clan.

Because of this, I think I will not join this clan as a player, but rather to become a modder/mapmaker. (We do not do that kind of stuff in the other clan).

I hope you don't mind this.

In any case, I always wanted to be able to make maps for UT3. I have been experimenting with the UnrealED (from UT99) to make a few maps, but I never got very far with that. All I could do was make a room with a few obstacles, some spawning points and weapons + equipment for a normal deathmatch map.

I hope you guys can help me with this, and i'm looking forward to work together wit you to make great maps :)

Thank you
Strider
Page

Sorry to hear that you made your decision so quickly, but sometimes life happens like that. ;)

It's choice--not chance--that determines your destiny, and sometimes you need to go where you're friends are. But then again sometimes life puts a path in front of you to challenge and make you a better person. It's up to you to choose the right path....to listen and reflect on your internal thoughts to navigate the right course.

Good luck in your new home and if you have a map you would like some comments on, feel free to ask.
Insd34th
Page

Well said :)

I'm a bit busy right now (I'm nearing the end of this school year - 7 more days to go and I got 2.5 months of spare time; no school, no homework, nothing).

Yet this is also the reason why I'm looking to join a clan - wether it be a clan to play games with, or a clan to make maps with.
With 2.5 moths of spare time, I would get easily boredy. Making, modding and commenting on UT3 maps would be a good way to fill that up (and playing those maps will fill it up even more). 7 more days and I can get started on that ;).
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

Greetingz Michiel :) Glad you found a place to call home. Don't be a stranger, we'd love for you and your new clan friends to join us on our servers.

cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
Insd34th
Page

Waow I didn't expect a harty welcome as this one :)

Hi all