IK Logo

IK-LAW suggestion

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sun 19 Jul, 2009 9:31 am

• I've been watching players using the IK-LAW for some time now and consider it a pretty nifty mut. In the interest of balance (and a generous helping of downright nasty revenge) would it be possible to modify the code so it could be destroyed/shot down by players? Not knocking it at all (been there done it...) but I see players get it, use it the whole match ( yes I applaud their ability to hide effectively) or limit the missles/etc to just a few rounds? just an idea! Comments? :)
    "Motorcycles ruined my marriage..Thank God for miracles!"
    {§ÎR}Wargear
    Knight

Sun 19 Jul, 2009 5:05 pm

• Instead of destroying them can you code it so when you do shoot it that it throws them around and disorients them??
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Mon 20 Jul, 2009 4:42 pm

• I can definitely make it where you can shoot the missile down, but anyone using the slow moving secondary while hiding most likely will not do very well in most maps. I can only think of a few maps where it gets tricky. I have a strategy against individuals that like to hide and launch. If i'm playing and someone uses it....they don't have much time to live. I'll throw everyone a few tips i use in the clan section. I could make another version and see how eveyone likes it.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Mon 20 Jul, 2009 5:19 pm

• Interesting comments from both of you...I agree there are a couple maps that could be a bit tricky but for example DM-before the storm or DM-blackhawk etc...it would be possible (and sneaky... :twisted:) to shoot them down from a long distance..or as they radar ident you and come at you.. :twisted: Maybe a beta test with player feedback on one of our servers for a limited time?? bet I wouldn't get chased down the street if they could get clobbered :twisted: :twisted: Comments?
    {§ÎR}Wargear
    Knight

Mon 20 Jul, 2009 5:32 pm

• I used the same code for the lop redeemer except I removed
    The posibility of firering with the deemed , that was the reason
    I did not let that fire on my version,

But if ever we can shoot it & there is limit of time you can pilot them
    Would be real cool.

Icoul probably make a new one too

Weeeeeeeee

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Mon 27 Jul, 2009 4:19 pm

• I've opened up the Law's code and am in the middle of tweaking a few things. Shouldn't be long for a server test.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Mon 27 Jul, 2009 9:27 pm

• :twisted: :twisted: Thanks for your efforts! Look fwd to testing it.... :twisted: :twisted:
    {§ÎR}Wargear
    Knight

Return to IK-Plåygrøúnd øf Légénds (FreeStyle-ZARK/SNIPER)

Information