IK Logo

Modified Tip From Cyber

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Mon 14 May, 2012 8:47 pm

• What a wild stream of games we have had lately. Here's a tip for all those coming up a little short when playing in such maps. One thing you can count on when playing DarkPlague, Vart, Frigg, Power, and the rest.....these guys aren't dumb......matter of fact....their skillset and experience says it all. We all find a groove that fits us and just go with it, but may not be fully aware that we're even doing it. While spectating I noticed a huge error in strategy. Not to pick on DarkPlague, but he's just too damn good at it not to mention it. In DM-IK-Portal for example.....DP would soar up to the attic where he clearly had the advantage. DP is faster than anyone I've seen and has the greatest confidence from one on one encounters. His only weakness (and he knows it) is players sniping him or coming around corners and surprising him. If his back is against the wall and he's full of ammo, he is a man possessed and even I have doubt going in. Over and over players soared up to the attic to face him and be destroyed. Once you see a pattern of such.....quit doing it. Pride pushes us all to race back quicker, but you just can't. If he's up there by himself.......let him come to you. By the time he realizes it, you've outscored him with bots and players below. My point is this, don't play someone else's game......you'll lose everytime. A great player will dictate the way the game is played in which they lure you in because it's just too damn tempting. BTW....I do it to most of you too, so make it your job to just say no to cyber's wishes as well. Why am I telling trade secrets????? I want everyone to feel that when they play on the POL or LOP......they have an equal shot at winning the match and totally fear the possibility of loss. I was soooo damn proud to see all the names mentioned above fight it out with everything they had.....a sight I have never witnessed until that moment. Pure mad - ass skills people!

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Mon 14 May, 2012 9:04 pm

• i realy dont have any adventage Playing 6 Elite at the time , with my pc , my cramp hands , the only choise i have was to be the one that got shot the less , and not taking a bitting in the score ....
    you pay nothing to waith my new pc comming , ya be scrared lol !!!

it was real Fun , and yes it is very tempting to get a revenge on the attic .!
    butr he was waithing . lol

still , lost 2 time a 2.5 point in those games on a full house elite .... :-)
    it is so fun ... :-)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Mon 14 May, 2012 10:28 pm

• LMAO.. well Cyber, I guess that explained the lag on my end of my game. LOL
    Well, yea... dont really like snipers and a room of more than 4 players. I rather go with a 1 vs 1 match which i would probably have a 90% of winning if my health is not low.
    Yea, I need a new PC and a better connection with no packet loss. :-) Maybe xmas.. LOL
    Darkplague
    Champion

Mon 14 May, 2012 11:03 pm

• You and me both my friend!!!!! This locking up and lag sucks donkey balls! hahaha

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Tue 15 May, 2012 9:44 pm

• You're absolutely right cyber, it's pride and pride make us do stupid things sometimes lol. I know that I have a very small chance of winning when I go after you or dark but I do it anyway, it's a bad habbit that I need to get rid of, that's why my number of deaths are so high.

And to Dark I say: Camping or sniping is not always bad it's actually a strategy on it self, like Bee I understand where his coming from he uses camping because his equipment does not allow him to trans and move all the time and his great at it, his score is not that high but his deaths are lower than any of us that's a smart guy in my book, somtimes the best strategy to win is to be stealth specially when facing somebody like you or cyber, u guys are much better and faster and my chance of winning in a dual is vey low but in the other hand camping should not be used all the time you have to switch your strategy between camping and transing so your opponent would not be able to predict your location and movement, Face to face battle is great but you need to have mad skills which I don't possess...YET :)

Great advice cyber I followed what u said right the next night we were playing, keep it coming my friend, everytime you post some tips my game changes for the best :)
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Tue 15 May, 2012 10:26 pm

• i Camp if i am intimidate , or on a bad run , to survive the most possible .
    and now a day . i tell you , i relax my hands a lot , i play guitard and piano , but is UT song i play on the server is real fast and repetitive ....

someting i did last night was to keep induring the num and get trow the map ,,, but i manage to overcum it ......

all depends on the stress involve you imposse your self ... this game is like golf ... confidence , bing positif , playing the mouse like a feather .

Or worrie , getting the emotition evercome you and now you play with a hammer lol ....

If you let your Ego step in ... you pay the prise and the time it takes to worrie .. to get angry and crisp up ...

you can be as good as you put in . and if you let go , the Ego , then you are Humble with your self and then you dont care no more .. the game is fun , you recongnise your adversary skill .. and it becomes a honnor of winning him or to lose against hin :-)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Return to IK-Plåygrøúnd øf Légénds (FreeStyle-ZARK/SNIPER)

Information