IK Logo

Swiss Army Target Painter V2

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 4:54 am

• New Super Weapon Loaded On The POL:

Name: Swiss Army Target Painter
    Version: 2.0
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: A Target Painter that allows the user to pick from a variety of air support.
    Comments: Must of the inspiration of this weapon come from many of the kill streaks from the Call of Duty series.
    Screenshots:

Napalm:
    Bio: Similar to the original Target Painter, this version calls in a napalm strike in a targeted area. Targets within range of the strike will immediately develop severe burns, and loss of oxygen due to the intense flames.

Hammer Strike:
    Bio: Ones an area has been painted, a fast moving bomber sweeps in and drops a heavy explosive projectile that can pulverize through almost any armored vehicle.

Spider Mine Pit:
    Bio: Instead of deploying explosives, a plane will drop a device into the battlefield that produces a number of spider mines in a short amount of time. Watch as your enemies unknowingly walk into your minefield just to be overran by a swarm of spider mines.

Vehicle Airdrop:
    Bio: Unlike other painters that use attack-based methods, this useful device calls in an airdrop which spawns a random vehicle to whatever position you mark. This can be used whenever you want a little extra firepower, protection, or just as a means of transportation.

Smoke Screen:
    Bio: A passive form of air support that drops in a canister that releases and creates a smokescreen to allow for quick getaways.

Strafe Run:
    Bio: Calls in a squadron of four bombers in a formation that together use their under turrets to rip apart any enemy within their direction. These attack planes are also equipped with air-to-air missiles to shoot done enemy aircrafts within their range.

Shockwave Displacer:
    Bio: Delivers a bomb that produces a massive shockwave to disperse enemy units.

*NEW*Guided Bomb:
    Bio: Replacing the Remote Gunship, This mode calls in a bomber that deploys a single bomb for the user to guide to the target.

Changes and Fixes for V2:

Replaced the "Remote Gunship" with the "Guided Bomb", due to bug issues regarding the former.
    Weapon now changes firemodes by holding alt-fire and tapping fire (just like rocket launcher spiral-mode selection).
    Nerfed down the napalm so it isn't too over-powered, and re-did napalm damaging parameters.
    HammerStrike now fires multiple shots instead of one.
    *NEW Mutator Included*: Allows the user to customize random-vehicle pool for vehicle drop.
    Increased the size and lifetime of the smoke screen.
    Slowed down the strafe run planes, and made it so each plane fires one missile instead of two.
    Increased blast radius of shockwave displacer.
    Modified and decreased the # of particles in effects to improve lag.
    Fixed other various errors.

Note:
    You must have the 3369 Patch installed

Credits: I’d like to give credit to the following for borrowing their mods to use as reference guides:

(c) GlassBoy's MayhemWeapons mod
    (c) GreatEmerald's U2Weapons mod
    (c) MadNad's aka Mr. Pants’ Excessive Overkill mod
    (c) Shawn "Monarch" Yarbrough's Air Power mod
    (c) U4E Team's Unreal 4 Ever mod

Infinity Ward & Treyarch for inspiration.

DOWNLOAD:

SATPv2.zip

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:49 pm

Thu 30 Jan, 2014 12:02 am

• I tried loading it.....works offline, but not online...at least not yet. I can see it in the game, but can't change to the other alt firemodes. :(

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Return to IK-Plåygrøúnd øf Légénds (FreeStyle-ZARK/SNIPER)

Information