IK Logo

Fast Bots that play like Cyber!!!

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Tue 08 Apr, 2014 5:45 pm

• Love it! Love it! Love it! Reflexes and quickness!

Now I have to get my G500 replaced!

Nine
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

• I love it too Nine.....it's really kewl to watch. Thanks to Mr.Bee for this neat find. :)

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 09 Apr, 2014 12:16 am

• LOL Nine, they're mini cybers :) yes these bots are really tough, they're great for practice, they're fast and accurate plus they tranz like hell, it's a real challenge to win a match with zero deaths against these bots but I'm gonna try lol
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

• Glad you guys like it .... they can be bad ass ,,,, redid my TransBot one ... think I did have a package naming problem ... So maybe soon , I will have it running too ... but need to work on graphic work for a client ... maybe Friday ...

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Wed 09 Apr, 2014 11:23 am

• It's funny how the bots trans behind you and try to kill you. If you are on top or below them you are dead.

Nine
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

• yes , it can be dangerous to be in the sky with these bots , But a fast Trans and they will miss ,,, I started not that good , and bots did win in good pathed maps . but I did as good as 2 , 3, 4, death .... but I can die 10 times in other maps ,, sometime it can save you as the Bots gets you before a Cyber or a Power lol .... I love it !

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

• One of the crazy things was that I was playing one of my practice maps. While running the map I found bots sitting in places waiting on me to show up. If I came in just short of them I could sit there and watch them, then kill them. Really funny how they were expecting me! Really odd thing is that I have found Power doing the same exact thing and I started using the same technique.

Nine
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

Return to IK-Plåygrøúnd øf Légénds (FreeStyle-ZARK/SNIPER)

Information