IK Logo

Figured out the bots at least for one game.

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

• I scored a perfect game against the bots during practice by changing my patterns to something completely different. Zero deaths. The next game the bots killed me as I spawn when the game started. LOl I guess I pissed them off.

Nine
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

• If for exemple . you open a map in the Unreal editor .. ( you have it too )

Look at these apples . they are Botpath and it is the path they use or trans on to and a other ,,

A player start , a shield , bullets , elevator icon you can see everywhere in a map editor . it is a BothPath ..
    and they will use it , they are attracted by candys if you want to make them move in a map , it is a good idea when
    the bots refuse to go in a regions of the map .. you but then pickups and they will go for them.. shield candys ...

so depending on the map , Botpath are long to make , and a lot of maps lack number and possibilly for there maps ...

so never a map the same , not all autors make botpath ...

you will never figure it out lol ..... but it is co cool to study it :-)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

• Interesting because I use a lot of the power ups and may be following them to much and attracting my own enemies. I tend to take them whether I need them or not just passing by. If I leave themI wonder what will happen.

Nine

Wow I tested that on Beauty babes in the loft area and wow if you stand near the health the amount of bots you get greatly increases! If ou stand in the middle they slow down!
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

Return to IK-Plåygrøúnd øf Légénds (FreeStyle-ZARK/SNIPER)

Information