IK Logo

Added Security For The POL

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sat 07 Jan, 2017 9:00 pm

• The folks at Llama Punter (UT2004 Firewall) offers "Ban Management" similar to the old UTAN. It basically blocks anyone that has been globally banned for the following:

1. Aimbotting (being caught by a LPN Super Admin, or by 3 or more LPN Admins)
      2. Use of Radars (being caught by a LPN Super Admin, or by 3 or more LPN Admins)
      3. Racism (being downright disrespectful to other cultures on purpose to cause trouble)
      4. Threatening Players/Admins (death or killing outside of the game)
      5. Exploiting or intentionally causing problems on a server.

I added the firewall to the POL to keep out the known cheaters. It will also block anyone trying to play on the server from behind a proxy. This will keep our server clean, fair and fun!

Thanks for reading,

cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Fri 13 Jan, 2017 1:43 pm

• Good Job! I tried to play Titan Fall, there are so many cheaters, I had to stop. You can buy cheats on the net. Why bother playing? lol
    Reptyle
    Page

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 8:11 pm

• That really sucks Rep.....it does take the fun away. :(

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Return to IK-Plåygrøúnd øf Légénds (FreeStyle-ZARK/SNIPER)

Information