IK Logo

POL Map Removal

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:29 pm

• Removed DM-Time2Kill-II-beta2 from the POL game server. 50 kills takes way too long. I had a few more gray hairs after I played. It runs everyone out seems like also.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:36 pm

• omgomgomg cant you just shorten the time?... oh my transformer:( how sad this is .... i didnt even get a pic of me as one ....truely truely im sad, i love that map
    Púrgåtørí

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 4:47 pm

• Yea, it's fun and all, but I'll admit I don't have the patience to hang out in one map all day lol ! I like fast, small - med. sized maps which imho are better for zark run and gun style of play. Any thing too big and slow puts me to sleep hehe.

Chef

PS-- Top 5 favorite R&G maps
    1) TDB-Aztec -( Fun map, I'd come cook for ya for a year if you put it on POL!! ;) )
    2) Dust
    3) Street
    4) Haunted
    5) Malvolence 2k4

Just for fun, what are ya'lls top 5 faves?? :)
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 5:54 pm

• I'll put them all on today.......also uploading quite a few new maps which will contain some head pounding music which will be forced. Any map which has the suffix -2k6 will have forced music. Some will be duplicates of the maps we already have.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 6:46 pm

• {§ÎR}çyßêrhåwk wrote:I'll put them all on today.......also uploading quite a few new maps which will contain some head pounding music which will be forced. Any map which has the suffix -2k6 will have forced music. Some will be duplicates of the maps we already have.

Head pounding rock????YEEEHAAAAAWWW!! For that I'll cook for the entire CLAN ! for a year!! ;) * let the bodies hit the floor , let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the FLOOOORR !* (Drowning pool) Thats a bad ass song to frag too lol !! The first official knightly tune I usually start out the game with is Neon Knights, by sabbath lol it gets the blood pumping muahahaha!

Thanks for all your hard work Cyber, it's very much appreciated always!!!
    You da Man!!!!!

Have a good week!!

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 7:34 pm

• I never listen to music when in game... I hear footsteps. I find it destracting. I like the little ditty by the "Announcer Voices" singin that golden oldie "Wicked Sick"!
    {§ÎR}$pøøñ
    Champion

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 7:55 pm

• i like defo on the hard rock for small fast maps, not so much the castle maps though, i agree with m'lord on the footsteps....um i have a few fav maps, not so much our castle type maps wise, but theirs women on walls if thats an incentive *grins
    Púrgåtørí

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 8:15 pm

• {Lådy}Púrgåtørí wrote:i like defo on the hard rock for small fast maps, not so much the castle maps though, i agree with m'lord on the footsteps....um i have a few fav maps, not so much our castle type maps wise, but theirs women on walls if thats an incentive *grins

hehe I have those maps too. I usually lose badly there ....for some reason I can't concentrate there :lol: :shock: :oops:

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 9:30 pm

• Personally I am a music fan. I like the epic (not Epic the company, the adjective describing heroic; majestic; impressively great) type of music. I've usually got a playlist going with my F11 key.

As I've said before I often find myself admiring the lighting scheme, or a particular piece of geomery in a map. I mean can you imagine watching a movie with out the sound track? For me music it is a big piece of the over all feel of a map and the game. Scoring comes about third or fourth place for me.....lol. :)
    Strider
    Page

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 10:35 pm

• My favs our simple any map I can win at !!!!

as far as sound music no music doesn't matter sometimes I play with no sound!!!
    {§ÎR}ßlåçkholé
    King

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 10:40 pm

• *giggles... ahhhh m'lord Irøn Chêf, i can look past that ..i kinda like beauty babes one....small run and gun....and m'lord StríÐer... with these castle maps you will find me admiring something and my head gets blown off in the meantime...but epic with a castle i could enjoy i think....still them footsteps.... :? :? :? :!:
    Púrgåtørí

Mon 09 Jul, 2007 7:33 am

• My main strength in the game is my ears. That's why you see me doing my trans dance up the middle of the map, in order to draw fire so I can pinpoint your location. I'll keep the music to the arena style maps where footsteps really don't play a big part. It's more a visual thing with arenas. All I hear is continuous gunfire and the sounds of the dying.

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Mon 09 Jul, 2007 2:36 pm

• I going to put DM-Time2Kill-II-beta2 back on the POL. I will limit the game time to 30 min for all maps to prevent overextended games. We'll never get to 50 points, but ever who's ahead at 30 minutes wins.

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Mon 09 Jul, 2007 2:46 pm

• WOOT WOOT thank you m'lord çyßêrhåwk.... this is great !!!

hugsss and xxxs

i got my transformer back *grins... you made my day!!!
    Púrgåtørí

Return to IK-Plåygrøúnd øf Légénds (FreeStyle-ZARK/SNIPER)

Information