IK Logo

UpDate on other projects......

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sun 14 Sep, 2008 5:10 am

Sun 14 Sep, 2008 6:33 am

• That's absolutely beautiful man. :)

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sun 14 Sep, 2008 9:41 pm

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 2:26 am

• {§ÎR}ßlåçkholé wrote:Can I go over the waterfall in a barrel?

ROTFL

I would have to make it bigger and the terrain is tricky but I was thinking about leaving it with out water under the top of the fall and placing some big booms to run around and shoot with..... Any one know how to make vehicles? I'm looking for some boats for the water........ now that would be kind of cool the river runs out to a big lake and there is a few rivers aw hell I will put up some more shots of some of it blank and some of it done lol in a bit.............
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 4:37 am

• Way up high in the Sky the building looks so small from up here but it is real huge lol

So any one that might know the code that can make some kick ass war ships for it I will inport them right in bet this map is going to be a blast if I can ever get it finished lol..............

{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 5:20 am

• Went to epic forums to see if I was alone in this Idea Of Boats and water crafts lots of people have been talking about it but nothing is out yet on it from what I see um Dan? Can you do it? Cyber? Bee? anyone? this would be a kick ass addition to this game if some one came out with it hell I have like 50 new map idea just off of this one thought LOL I will start reading on the code but don't think that I could pull that off it sounds kind of out of my range of experience in this game but it would be something real cool wouldn't it?
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 7:24 am

• I don't do alot in coding. I still have yet to even look at any UT3 code.
    Strider
    Page

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 2:46 pm

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 7:41 pm

• Ohh you guys!! ya'll are trying to tempt me back into reinstalling UT3 aren't you ?? :lol: I threw it way back and and in the very top of the closet !!

( goes gets ladder and begins the quest for the UT3 game disc :lol: )
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:41 am

• It is a nice Game it has bugs but slowly they are getting worked out. I love to map in it. It's so much easier then all the others. I'm going to go on a hunt for some more help guides on making vehicles and see how hard that will be to do I really want some boats, jet ski's, Subs, for it that would be so cool to have. I can just about adjust the terrain out for a huge water fighting aria as well as land that would be real fun to play even with regular weapons.

like I said if any one dose know how to that would make life so much easier for me or even if you could make me like just a base model of a boat, jet Ski's, subs, and I will try to figure out the code I have a lot still to learn about this game and all the programs that are used to make stuff for it if some one is better at something then me I would rather combine my work with there's put every one name involved in to making it on it and ride out......
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Tue 16 Sep, 2008 5:24 am

• just an Idea of the size of this building I did not work on it much at all tonight just did a lot of reading on how to make vehicles lol

lillyput might be small in comparison to this map but what fun would it be if it was small and a good zark (or bin) lol it has 64 player stars in it at least as it sits........
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Wed 17 Sep, 2008 5:21 am

Wed 17 Sep, 2008 5:29 am

• didn't quite clear it but did not die when I landed on all 4 wheels eather on the other side after hitting the top of the bridge........

I really dont know why others are having so many issues with this game maybe it there OS messing with them or something I dont seem to have many issues at all when it comes to the game and how I love playing it in editor and making maps as well I have been reading A lot and working on so many projects when I'm not working for me I dont seem to have many issues but it real hard to play on line I can hold my own but still play like a noob in it.....lol
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:07 am

Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:06 pm

Next

Return to General Discussion

Information