IK Logo

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Fri 09 Jan, 2009 2:09 am

• Gosh darn it I forgot to post this yesterday .........

Happy Birthday Kendrix!!!!

Hope I was the only one to forget :oops: ,Did you do anything special?
    {§ÎR}ßlåçkholé
    King

Fri 09 Jan, 2009 2:27 am

Fri 09 Jan, 2009 8:09 am

• Happy Birthday Ken!!!!!!!

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Fri 09 Jan, 2009 8:17 am

Fri 09 Jan, 2009 9:07 am

• ooops, my bad. Happy belated Bday, Ken.

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Sat 10 Jan, 2009 12:56 am

• hahaha thanks all. yeah I am in PA with the fam. went out with the in laws for dinner and got some cool gifts. went out for dinner and watched gran turino with the wife. The japanese steakhouses here absolutely suck so if your traveling through PA and want to go to a japanese steakhouse keep driving until you get to new york. My lobster and shrimp tasted like it was pulled out of a dead bulls ass and my steak that i asked to be cooked to a medium was cooked to well done. absolutely horrible. I have been to a lot of these places and this one was by far the worst. I am going out tomorrow with the inlaws again for dinner and some shopping i had picked up a garmin nuvi 760 gps and love it and picked one for the wife so cool she travels a lot not for work. they fly here around. so lucky. Plan on going to smokey bones tomorrow as they have awesome atlantic salmon. Anyone in ohio who love seafood visit mccormick and shmicks http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/

absolutely the best place to eat for seafood. their menu is printed out daily because they do not ever know what they will get in but it is again fresh daily. i went there last weekend and for 3 people to eat it was about 105 dollars. highly recommend the place. Since there is not one here in Erie then smokey bones will have to do since their salmon is pretty decent.

Thanks all who wished me a happy b day. Thank you.
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Sat 10 Jan, 2009 10:22 am

Sat 10 Jan, 2009 10:37 am

• Sooooo sorry I didn't post your Happy Birthday on time buddy! Hope you had a GREAT DAY! Too bad your food sucked! Hope you didn't tip the slant-eyed bastards!! Hahahahahahaha!!! For that kind of cash, you'd think they would know how to cook! Always remember age is just a number! Take Care my friend and have many more! {§ÎR}ƒíréHåwk
    {§ÎR}ƒíréHåwk
    Champion

Sat 10 Jan, 2009 1:10 pm

• Sorry for the spelling errors hahahaha. i was typing as I had already consumed a vicoden . thanks again for the birthday wishes
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Sat 10 Jan, 2009 3:44 pm

Sun 11 Jan, 2009 12:42 pm

Return to General Discussion

Information