IK Logo

Retirement

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Thu 14 May, 2009 8:43 am

• Well as with life there is a time when all good things must come to pass.

As my life is just too busy for community UT gaming and finances are tight, so it is time for me to focus my time, efforts and finances towards my personal life. I have not opened an Editor in many months now, and have only played 2 or three times. The love I had for UT is just not there any more.

Immortal Knightz is a great place and the people here are top notch, and I regret not having the time, dedication and fire I once used to have.

I want to thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this good place, but my travels now require me to take a different path.

Take care.
    Strider
    Strider
    Page

Thu 14 May, 2009 11:17 am

• That's sad to hear :( but I know where u are comming from, for I have been struggling also & not playing as much as I used to :( there is just not a lot of folks playing any more & it's no fun playing by yourself :( don't be a stranger & when u get the time stop by & frag with us at the Cyber's Lair :D Good Luck to You :D
    *SGR*Cyber_Witch
    Page

Fri 15 May, 2009 1:17 am

• sorry to see you go strider.
    life is more important.. take care of yourself.
    Darkplague
    Champion

Fri 15 May, 2009 1:16 pm

• Dan I would like to talk to you for a bit Sorry to See that your having issues you know we all have them from time to time i hope that yours are not as bad as mine but hit me up bro I'm normally around unless it is friday or wed........ I work late night on them days.......if I can help with anything I will man we have been friends for a long time I hope that every thing is ok hit me up pm me a number something give me your home email let me know what been going on maybe I can help some how. Take care Bro......
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Sat 16 May, 2009 6:09 pm

Return to General Discussion

Information