IK Logo

I found ya...

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 10:43 am

• Holy he//... I went away for a week about a month ago... And I've been lookin for you guys since. Every day I would click on the old site and think to myself, today it will be back up. But... Then I noticed the servers N/A. Someone fill me in. I guess I'm no longer cXT then... LOL. Anyway hey all. Sure looks good around here. But with Cyber at the helm that is to be expected.
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:57 am

• hello Spoon, glad you find your way here... always good to keep in touch of the one you like.. :)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 12:43 pm

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 1:24 pm

• Hey Spoon!!:)

I have been trying to get in touch with you for awhile myself. Great to see hear from you again. Are you still playing UT? cXT has been disbanded due to wanting to start fresh for UT2007. We'd love to have you as a fellow knight if you're interested.

Cyber

PS- Hello Mr. Bee!!!!! How's everything going for ya?
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 2:16 pm

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 4:16 pm

• Count me in man... I've been on the server a couple times today, brushin up on my Zark. Not quite like riddin a bike though. Tough to get back on after you've fallen off a few times. I've been playing so much superfast PIG that it is going to take a few games. The mods truely are some of the best in UT. I just miss my walldodge... But I'm down with playing it alot more. I just need to figure out how to change my crosshairs in-game. It won't let me get of the damn default cross. I'm used to my PIG dot!
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 4:18 pm

• Oh... Those avi's are amazing! Would suit me fine, my heads spinning most of the time anyway...
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 6:16 pm

• I'll send you the gun. You'll have to install it clientside then change the crosshairs under weapon settings.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 6:16 pm

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 6:36 pm

• {Sír}çyßêrhåwk wrote:
    PS- Hello Mr. Bee!!!!! How's everything going for ya?

well i worked here at home since febuary 2006, redid the 2 nd level of the house. wood floors everywhere and fresh paint.

now i am starthing the 1 st floor of the house, all real wood , and ceramic in kitchen.

after i will redo the basement all ciment....
    but all should be done in october.. then it will be PC TIME. I MEAN FULL TIME hehe

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Mon 31 Jul, 2006 6:56 pm

• Sounds nice... Gotta love that kind of work. Pain in the ass and quite a mess, but so worth it in the end. Not to mention the equity boost! Just don't tell the tax man...
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Fri 04 Aug, 2006 11:42 pm

Sat 05 Aug, 2006 6:44 am

• Imagine, for my basement
    i need to remove all the ciment from the floor
    take it all outide, put some drains and pomp,
    6 inch of rock on top of that,
    then a new 4 inch ciment on top of all that..

i have a 1913 house, and in those years they put the ciment direct on the eart, no rock and drain.....

now my basement will be dry for ever..
    it was not that bad , but in the spring it gets wet and messy....

so you can never store your stuff down there , just in case it gets wet..

it is only a 6 feet basement but image all i will put in there after.... 8)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Sat 05 Aug, 2006 12:52 pm

• Mine too is from around that same year. but the floor was a little more solid but it had a stone foundation so i guess thru the years as the stone seattled it created some gaps in which water used to seep in. Now its so much better. Cooler and drier. and the world is a better place. :)
    {§ÎR}Wéåpøñ-X
    Knight

Return to General Discussion

Information