TeamSpeak server

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

{ÎK}Queen
Queen

I am working on properly setting up the TS server. I will keep you posted. Group Hug, its been too long since we had one :twisted:
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

Awesome.....squeezing you!

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{§ÎR}MrBee®
Master Lord

Pwimp pwimp !!! mmm lol

ImageImage
{ÎK}Queen
Queen

OK, so I have myself set up as admin, there is a clan only section, I made a pass for that as well but will post that in a different section.
For some reason I still keep getting a pop up that the server isnt set up and to add a permissions key, so I am not sure what I missed. Any ideas?
{ÎK}Queen
Queen

Can someone log into TS at some point and tell me whether or not they get a pop up window stating that the server hasn't been claimed yet and to submit a permissions key. Pretty please? I put mine in to claim it, and it made me an admin, but for some reason when I log in it still pops up that window and I don't know why. :( It is pissing me off :)
{ÎK}POWER
Champion

Thanks for setting up the TS, it's also very useful to use for CTF too at Bee's, Reptyle and I have been using it and it works great...You're the most awesome Queen ever :)
{ÎK}Queen
Queen

ok, Server info

Password: immortalknightz

There is a clan only channel I will post the password for that in the clan section of the forum.
Last edited by {ÎK}Queen on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{§ÎR}Årrrrgh
Magister

Oh that is so cool, ca't wait to try it! Thanks Queen!!
Reptyle
Page

Thanks Queen, You went to a lot of trouble and money to set up teamspeak. So far I have spoken to Power, Wizard, and finally Nine. Whats the deal with the rest of you guys? Can't talk and play at the same time? There is no mic button to push (unless you want it), just talk. Can't afford a headset/mic? $20 for a logitech (which i am using). Are You afraid it might take up part of you your processing power? It takes very little to use it. You won't notice it. Part of the reason that I play at WTF is because they all talk. The same with Trinity. You guys have a big clan, the least You could do is talk to each other. It is a lot more fun that way. It is hard to describe what it is like to have 10 players shooting and talking in a game. Did I mention that it is free to for You to use? Queen has to pay for it, You at least should use it! It's a waste of her money if you don't! If You need help setting it up let me know (rec7068@comcast.net). Lets get out there and play and talk!
{ÎK}Queen
Queen

There has been a change for the address for our TS server. the new log in address is voice4.fragnet.net:9988 :) Cheers, Q