IK Logo

Ok this is crazy.... I am becoming a student of UT....

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

• I am trying to learn how things work in UT. Blenders unbelievable speed for instance. I know that I can not keep up with that so I have to resort to plan b and change my game. The object for me is to have a better kill to death ratio that anyone else. Problem is there is no where to find this kind of information that I have found so far. If things were all skill and ability that would be one thing but it is not. There is something else. Adapting to game play is a big part of what I have learned so far.

Nine
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

• You can spectacle Bots in action like I did in this clip

F4 or F5 will get you in 1st player mod instead of 3rd player view ..

You can zoom in and out to view the player up close , or zoom out and in with the weel mouse .

perty cool ... give you manoeuvre to do what you want if filming ...

:twisted:

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

• Skills and ability helps a lot but there are other ways to do well when you play against other skilled players, you need to study the behavior of each player because that behavior becomes routine, for example I always try to go after players and chasing them around, for me I know it's a weak point but I don't care because it's a challenge and most importantly it's a lot of fun lol and you nine took advantage of that and always wait for me at the other end and kill me, that on it self is a good strategy by you because you know I'm coming and you used it against me several times.

It's always a plus to know the players and the maps and study every movement because even that sometimes skilled players try to break that routine they always come back to it under pressure, any player under pressure resort to their reflex and go back "unknowingly" to their routine and that's when you should get them, sooner or later they go back to their favorite spot, favorite portal, favorite whatever and you should take advantage of that, use your environment, use the gun ammunition on the floor to hit players from far use every tool and corner to your advantage, use every weapon and also learn how to defend your self from every weapon, you're battling minds out there and the more creative you get the better your game gets.

Also one thing very important try to keep cool when you play, try not to get upset or emotional because it will only ruin your game, I'm always having the best time winning or loosing, a calm attitude will keep your hand on the mouse firm and steady, so what if you get killed a lot or lost every game learn from it and do better the next time :)
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

• When you play the best players in the world at anything you should want to learn and understand. If you do not then you have less value than the bots. Getting better and understanding benefits everyone.

Nine
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

Return to General Discussion

Information