IK Logo

POL Problem

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sat 21 Feb, 2015 11:49 pm

• I have been suspecting I had a system problem for quite a while and tonite I confirmed it. I had to disconnect 4 times during a game because bullets were not coming out of the gun and the translocator did not work. The game stalled for a few seconds and then no weapons worked at all. I have been experiencing targets disappearing and seems like I am a second or so off at times. I cleared the cache and adjusted my ini. I bought a new video card and installed it last night but this has been going on for a while. I am thinking of reloading the game and checking the network here. Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by {ÎK}NINE on Tue 24 Feb, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

Sun 22 Feb, 2015 11:35 am

• how does play on other servers? Is it just POL?
    {ÎK}Queen
    Queen

Sun 22 Feb, 2015 12:56 pm

• Good question Queen. Also I was doing a backup of the POL last night around the same time you were playing. It may have affected your performance.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Tue 24 Feb, 2015 5:17 pm

• That may have been it. I have not had any problems since then. I have had targets disappear and weird things like that. Weapons not changing but that is probably this copy of the game I am playing combined with some other things. Frustrating when you are chasing someone and they flat disappear or going to pick something up and it goes away before you get to it. It's kind of like eating soup with a fork.

BTW.... I do not have these issues on other servers..
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

Tue 24 Feb, 2015 6:33 pm

• I've had the issue with the disappearing targets. It's something I just now started noticing.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 25 Feb, 2015 12:47 am

• I watched tonite how people play. I have swarms of bots all over me most of the time. Some times 3 and 4 at once and when I kill 1 another appears in it's place. I get shot a lot of times just as I spawn. I can hit them and hit them over and over and they do not die. On the 2 or 3 maps I practice on I rarely get a clean game because out of no where I get shot or something happens. It's like the game hates to lose. Mix in real players and I spend a lot of time hitting nothing. I hear a lot of tink tink tink sounds. The good news it forces me to be more accurate.
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

Wed 25 Feb, 2015 12:55 pm

• {IK}Lådyhåwk just noticed that you didn't have an official "Knight" ranking under your name. I fixed that for you and a big sorry. Also gave you all the member permissions for the forum as well as the ability to edit your name and signature. If you want to change your name to match the rest of us:

{ÎK}NINE

Please copy and paste due to the elite " Î " you see above. :) When you change it, you'll have to log on using it.

Thanks,

cyber

ps- if you send me your photo, I can make you a fancy IK Avatar. :)

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 25 Feb, 2015 4:40 pm

Return to General Discussion

Information