IK Logo

New Game Server!!!!

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Fri 11 Aug, 2006 3:37 pm

• Ìmmørtål Kníghtz has purchased another game server which will be up in a week. The genre will be UT2004 CTF (Capture the Flag) and the weapon's format will be the same. It's time for some team action!!!!!

The primary ZARK server will be changed to votable DM/TDM (Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch).
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Fri 11 Aug, 2006 4:13 pm

• Super news... Will it have walldodge? And the same low pings? Also my man, what happened with the new server? It's all funky and the pings were higher... Anyway the CTF is good news. You RAWK!
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Fri 11 Aug, 2006 4:17 pm

• The server was screwed up at the source, but all has been fixed. The CTF server will have the same low ping.

Can you tell me a little more about walldodge? I'm not certain what it actually is.

Thx,

Cyber
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Fri 11 Aug, 2006 4:31 pm

• Awesome... Anyway, walldodge allows you to double dodge off of flat surfaces. Mainly walls (obviously) but other crap too. I think the version guys use is called UTwalldodge2k3 version. I;d have to find out. But if while ingame you didn't want or know how to use it, you would never know it was there. Makes it alot more fun to run the flag, you're not such a sitting duck.
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Sat 12 Aug, 2006 6:18 am

Sun 13 Aug, 2006 2:51 am

• walldodge itself is not a mutator you can do a basic wall dodge with basic muts or you can do a double wall dodge with the "matrix" mutator....just an fyi cyber
    {§ÎR}StêålthHåwk
    Knight

Return to General Discussion

Information