IK Logo

Face Lift to TTS DM-2k4 server

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Tue 15 Aug, 2006 11:20 pm

• i would like to invite some of you currious to my 2k4 server
    and play it out. let me know how you like it...

it is for your feebacks and for you to enjoy if you want , it is something a little diffent..
    i know me and Spoon did love these arial combat with Matrix move
    and extra fast Trans.... way back....

so see ya later aligator ... :wink:

Ip: [TTS]UT2K4DM 65.175.68.128:7777

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Tue 15 Aug, 2006 11:42 pm

Wed 16 Aug, 2006 7:19 am

• Nice Bee... I have it on my FAV'S and will check it out.
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Wed 16 Aug, 2006 2:49 pm

• Cool... As always. Never could get used to that damn self-damage. But really plays smoothly. It is very evident you were the man behind all the TUC goodies. They should have made you sign a non-compete clause. From Avi's and Sig's, to Guns and mutes... Your a real pro man!!!
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Wed 16 Aug, 2006 11:05 pm

• {Sír}TrånzALøt wrote:Cool... As always. Never could get used to that damn self-damage. But really plays smoothly. It is very evident you were the man behind all the TUC goodies. They should have made you sign a non-compete clause. From Avi's and Sig's, to Guns and mutes... Your a real pro man!!!

Well thanks so mutch my good man Spon . :)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Thu 17 Aug, 2006 7:21 am

• Hey Bee... Just wanted to let you know I meant nothing negative about the self-damage comment... I just get frustrated. My trigger finger is a little heavy, and I end up smokin myself more than a few times a match. It does add another element to play though... Teaches ya to be a little careful!
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Thu 17 Aug, 2006 11:23 am

• {Sír}TrånzALøt wrote:Hey Bee... Just wanted to let you know I meant nothing negative about the self-damage comment... I just get frustrated. My trigger finger is a little heavy, and I end up smokin myself more than a few times a match. It does add another element to play though... Teaches ya to be a little careful!

No Pro my man, i did understand, i was wondering my self if i should add it to DM, as we have it one for the CTF...
    but sometime it is the sponning points are in the wrong way in so many maps,,

i will try it anyway, anyway it appends to me when i get Matrix Combo happy ! LOL
    you move so fast , so when you combo frinzy, i end up in front of a nother wall and bang, oups dead...hehe

:twisted:

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Fri 18 Aug, 2006 11:55 am

• You was right Spoon, i realy like it better now..
    we all must relate on good feedback..

now that i did try it, i am more convience, no need to be always on the watch for that triger happy business. hehe :twisted:

later 8)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Fri 18 Aug, 2006 8:13 pm

Sat 19 Aug, 2006 9:17 pm

• JUST GOT DONE PLAYING ON THE SERVER LOVE THE GRAPHICS MAN REAL NICE (NOT MY USUAL STYLE GLAD I WAS JUST PLAYING BOTS OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERED)
    {§ÎR}ßlåçkholé
    King

Tue 22 Aug, 2006 7:06 pm

Return to General Discussion

Information