IK Logo

Cyber's Absense?

Non-Specific Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Tue 22 Aug, 2006 11:21 am

• Did cyberhawk get eaten by wild boars you ask? Why nosireebob! Just working on learning all I can about map making for UT. You guys won't believe how involving it is. That's why I haven't been around much. Don't fret, we'll all benefit greatly from this jedi map knowledge. So far I've learned basics, advanced, along with creating my own static meshes etc. There's still much to be learned, but I'll get there.

I've always wanted to know this stuff mostly to fix current maps and convert ons, ctf, as, etc to deathmatch. Even proprietary maps from UT MODS which have been built using the Unreal Engine can be converted over. We'll have a much larger selection of maps to choose from.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Tue 22 Aug, 2006 11:50 am

• Good deal my man, just remember to take the time to play to as i did mapping my self...

you can get in weeks work, work that you will not be able to stop because of all the sastifaction you get from greathing your hown vurtual worlds..

cant whait to see your first one :-)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Tue 22 Aug, 2006 2:22 pm

• I was wondering man... I too am anxious to see these new Cyber-induced maps...
    {Sír}$pøøñ

Tue 22 Aug, 2006 7:02 pm

• I'M SURE YOU'LL MAKE SOME OF THE BEST MAPS OUT THERE ONCE YOU GET ON TO IT BUDDY!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ALSO!
    {§ÎR}ƒíréHåwk
    Champion

Sun 27 Aug, 2006 1:43 am

• awsome cyber glad your gonna get better than me at the one thing i knew how to do that you didnt.....lol just messin wit ya man...i havent been able to make anything im to busy getting cussed out at work
    {§ÎR}StêålthHåwk
    Knight

Sun 27 Aug, 2006 6:28 am

• Nah, I'm a mapping noob, maybe even a noober. Sorry to hear about your troubles at work, I think everyone here can relate.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Return to General Discussion

Information