IK Logo

The OnE and OnLy SeX MaChInE!

Introduce yourself and/or your clan.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sun 08 Feb, 2009 8:56 pm

• Ive seen people with twice your ping kick ass so I dont need to hear about " if we had the same ping BS " ping helps sure but certinly isn't nessaury.. That server we were playin on has been moved to missouri so thats about the middle......

BTW Im by far, NOT a little boy.

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Mon 09 Feb, 2009 2:56 am

• well it looks like i got you riled up now...thats good!

And I will wait till you get your new rig before I get some of your ass no matter how big or little it is!

LOL
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Love,
    {ÎK}SeX MaChInE
    QUEEN OF HEAD SHOTS IS BACK!
    {ÎK}SexMachine
    Dutchess

Mon 09 Feb, 2009 3:57 pm

• you'll be sorry.........

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Mon 09 Feb, 2009 9:38 pm

Tue 10 Feb, 2009 2:11 pm

• I'm never regretful.. I am just looking for some action!

1 on 1 it is! Letz go!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Love,
    {ÎK}SeX MaChInE
    QUEEN OF HEAD SHOTS IS BACK!
    {ÎK}SexMachine
    Dutchess

Wed 11 Feb, 2009 11:58 am

• What game are we talking about??? is it UT2004, I have played that b4
    JJJ13
    Page

Wed 11 Feb, 2009 3:58 pm

Thu 12 Feb, 2009 11:51 am

• Jeez, its been 10 years since that game helped me flunk out of my first attempt at college. People still playing 99??
    JJJ13
    Page

Sat 28 Feb, 2009 3:02 am

• DaKitty's back. Now it's time for you to pay your dues.... :)

New rig's up and running ( had some case problems ) but finally things came together and this baby smokes :mrgreen:

yeah JJJ reload it and come have some fun. Since we played last, Machine, the server we played on is now in Chicago. I'll also have my old server back after the 10th ( Im guessing anyways ) of March. That server's also located in Chicago. We can have our lil 1 on 1 then if you like.....

Kev what was the name of that site that had nothin but UZ files? That'll save me a ton of time reloading my redirect.

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Sat 28 Feb, 2009 9:40 am

• {§ÎR}stråyçåt wrote:DaKitty's back. Now it's time for you to pay your dues.... :)

New rig's up and running ( had some case problems ) but finally things came together and this baby smokes :mrgreen:

yeah JJJ reload it and come have some fun. Since we played last, Machine, the server we played on is now in Chicago. I'll also have my old server back after the 10th ( Im guessing anyways ) of March. That server's also located in Chicago. We can have our lil 1 on 1 then if you like.....

Kev what was the name of that site that had nothin but UZ files? That'll save me a ton of time reloading my redirect.

here ya go man http://uz.gameservers.net/ what kind of 99 server are ya gonna have ? Playing QL - railgun, gave me the urge to reinstall UT99 again :D You are into instagib too right? or ? If so yea, fire up an insta server! how ya gonna set it up as far as mods etc??

Have a good weekend all !

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Sat 28 Feb, 2009 10:21 am

• WOW, thanks, Chief ( gives high 5 )

Right now that server plays binslayer and ESR ( Thanks to Dan it has mapevote so the style can be voted on )

MODS are just LowGrav and mapvote far as I can remember. This server's still up and running, I just dont have access to the FTP or server DOC anylonger. The IP is: 72.51.60.49

Give it a go, it's located in Chicago and runs real smooth. Let me know what you think :)

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Sat 28 Feb, 2009 10:30 am

• Kool! glad that was the one that you needed, I got lots of maps from there
    that I couldn't find anywhere else ! Will try to stop by your server soon, The reinstall helped a lot, had lots of junk that I had d/loaded and it was running kinda sloppy :lol:

I'll stop by and check the server this evening if not too beat hehe

Have a good one !

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Sat 28 Feb, 2009 10:35 am

• Ive found that fresh UT installs are the way to go, BUT, Im smart, I keep copies of my user and UT ini's, that way I dont have to go through the controlls again OR look for servers Ive had in Faves. ( of course, any custom stuff like crosshairs and skins will still have to be added ) not doing that rasies hell with the editor when it cant find my cat skin when Im testing a map, lol.

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Sat 28 Feb, 2009 12:31 pm

• Iron Chef wrote:
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt wrote:DaKitty's back. Now it's time for you to pay your dues.... :)

here ya go man http://uz.gameservers.net/ what kind of 99 server are ya gonna have ? Playing QL - railgun, gave me the urge to reinstall UT99 again :D You are into instagib too right? or ? If so yea, fire up an insta server! how ya gonna set it up as far as mods etc??

Chef

Yeah thats the place lol
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Sat 28 Feb, 2009 4:45 pm

• {§ÎR}Earthishome7569 wrote:
    Iron Chef wrote:
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt wrote:DaKitty's back. Now it's time for you to pay your dues.... :)

Chef

Yeah thats the place lol
    Ohhh, you bemembered lol

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Information