Hello from Wank~N~Cryin

Introduce yourself and/or your clan.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

{§ÎR}Wank~N~Cryin
Knight

Hi guys, some of you may recognize me from the server. For those that dont, I have been playing UT for about 3 years. I've enjoyed the sportsmanship on the IK server for about 2 years off and on. Besides playing UT I also build cigar box guitars, I build and collect vintage British motorcycles and I build and collect vintage cars. A special shout out to Friggin Fragger and Wizard, I've learned a hell of a lot playing against you guys the last couple of years and appreciate the hard learned lessons!
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

Welcome Wank~N~Cryin! Seen you alot on the server....great player you are. Glad you finally stopped in. :)

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{§ÎR}Wank~N~Cryin
Knight

Thanks Cyber, all you SIR guys are fantastic players. I've learned alot playing with you guys. I have some computer issues that I havent been able to trace down. I hope someone on here can give me some tips on what to look for. I would be down for some of those camoflage skins you guys use. They really work, I lose Power and FF all the time and get my face shot off! :)
{§ÎR}MrBee®
Master Lord

:-) hello Wanko !!!

ImageImage
{§ÎR}Wank~N~Cryin
Knight

Howdy Bee!
{§ÎR}MrBee®
Master Lord

will have a link for the Model pack . tonight :-)

ImageImage
{§ÎR}Wank~N~Cryin
Knight

Ah sweet! Cant wait to see them in action!
{ÎK}POWER
Champion

Hi Wank, it's a pleasure playing with you my friend.
{§ÎR}Wank~N~Cryin
Knight

You too man! Its a hoot! Now, if I can ever figure out whats causing my trans to freak out and download some slick skins I might be competitive with ya!