IK Logo

Upgrade Your Computer For Free!!!!!

Buy/Sell/Trade

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sun 05 Feb, 2012 4:30 pm

• Hey guys,

How would everyone like to upgrade their computer, periphials, etc. for free? What's the catch? Not a damn thing! Instead of using google, bing, and yahoo to do your web searches, use the Swagbucks search engine. They actually pay you to search. Google and the rest could do the same, but they're too greedy. At least Swagbucks pays you a little back. I've been using for a little over a year and have made over 300 dollars. Sure it's not alot for a year, but this is the way i look at it. It's not that I'm searching any extra, i just search like I always have, but back then I didn't get paid for it. A little something is better than nothing. At the end of the year you could buy a nice video card, ram, motherboard etc. I just bought cashed in my swagbucks to purchase an Earforce X12 Gaming Headset. Completely free! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is not a get rich quick gimmick, but it will buy you stuff after time without the guilt or the hassle of dealing with the wife or husband. lol It does show you that google and the rest COULD give some back if they wanted. Baaaastards! Eventually they'll have to in order to compete. The Swagbucks search engine is better than google as far as results go, but I still use google to search for images only. Mr. Bee just recently joined and is making money as we speak. Cool stuff....just thought I'd pass this info down to you guys. You can sign up by clicking below:

Last edited by {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk on Sun 08 Dec, 2013 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sat 11 Feb, 2012 7:45 pm

• I'm gonna try it out and see if it will work for me.
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Sat 11 Feb, 2012 11:36 pm

• The best thing to do is when you get 450 swagbucks....trade it in for a
    $5 Amazon Gift Card. Keep doing that till you get enough cash for something you want. Getting the Amazon Gift card is the best for the buck.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sat 11 Feb, 2012 11:37 pm

• I had saved ten dollars in the last few weeks and my daughter wanted a novel online, so I caved in and got it for her.

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Tue 14 Feb, 2012 7:13 pm

• I've been doing double searches every time I need something one on google and one on Swagbucks, I just want it to see if there is a big difference in results and to this point I havent seen any significant difference, even yahoo and msn are more or less the same. This tells me even that search engine use different algorithms and technology the over all results are similar. I'm gonna start using Swagbucks as my default but keep comparing results for a while - just in case . Like u said cyber, what's wrong with getting paid on something I already do everyday?
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Wed 15 Feb, 2012 1:30 am

• Yes indeed Power.....I think a lot of people think they have to do something out of the ordinary. Let me know when you get 450 swagbucks and I'll help you cash it in.

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 15 Feb, 2012 10:02 pm

Return to Medieval Market

Information