IK Logo

Howdy Fellow Clanmates

Computer or software related discussion.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Mon 06 Mar, 2017 8:55 pm

• hey guys, been awhile I know. had alot of heart issues over the last few years. Tryin to get back in to the swing of things I noticed my rig's performance was goin down the toilet. i built my M3A78 ( AMD 770 socket OR SB700, about 8 years ago. Along the way and 3.0Ghz quadcore was added, memory loaned out and so forth. She had on build day 8 gig 880Mhz DDR2 Corsair sticks. when I accuried them back and reinstalled them, the board failed to turn on the video but did fire up. Figured maybe a stick was bad and at that time, I had no other board to test that same memory. Wife buys be that same exact set i got on build day. Turns out the only dimm slot, A1 was operating, now we all know with todays web, 2 gig aint gonna cut it. Do any of you guys have an old am2+ 770 socket board collecting dust. All I need it the board. id be forever in whoevers debt and willing to pay shipping via Paypal. With this bran new set of memory Id like to stick with what I have, dont have the cash to get a new CPU and memory. Thanks guyss, I'l be lurking, lol.

On a SIDE note. I still play 99, look for my server if you guys want a blast in the past. {MM}Strays Alley{MM} more then my old esr setup.

Stray aka chris

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Tue 07 Mar, 2017 7:49 pm

• HI Straycat.....I'll see what I have in my closet. :)

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sun 12 Mar, 2017 11:07 pm

• Did you find anything, Hawk?

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 12:04 am

• wooo Straycat sorry to hear -hope you are feeling better meow :D
    all the best, Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Sat 01 Apr, 2017 11:17 pm

• I am doin better these days, just cant play much anymore due to my dimm issues. June isnt far away..

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Return to Hardware/Software

Information