IK Logo

Epic Games Just Turned on its fans...No UT4

Unreal Tournament III Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

• That's sucks, I was really was hoping for a new UT with a UT2004 style :(
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

• We don't need another Unreal Tournament. If we ever get tired of UT2004......we can move on to UT3. Between Bee and I, we have everything we need to emulate UT2004's physics and gameplay! Just this week, I've found the last piece to the puzzle to make it complete: Bot AI tweaks to dumb down their accuracy and response time, just like it is with UT2004. :) We still have a long bright future with UT. It is also possible that a 3rd party creator will make a UT2004 remake using the Unreal 4 Engine. Fingers crossed but no biggie if they don't.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

• UT3 with UT2004 engine, gameplay and speed will be awesome cyber, I'd love to see that :)
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

• nice and best part that is not even considered a long shot thanks to you all's work!! I wonder about ut3's engine transcribed on ut2004? but with those graphics you mentioned it will boosts the ut community for quite some time and cause attention from epic. they are punishing the pc community lol its obvious..

{ÌK}Øm€gÄñ~§PÂRtÄÑ
    Lord

• http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/984 ... g-interest Based off this, it speaks volume on Epic's stance. It seems that they abandoned primary concern for the creation of other UT games and gave the creator aspects to the community, this type of custom/community control has never occurred before in this scope to any game... Hell they want us to do make another as a matter of fact. All you need is a team of programmers and you got it made.. YOU can do it CYBER and MR.BEE!! lol

{ÌK}Øm€gÄñ~§PÂRtÄÑ
    Lord

Return to UT3 Discussion

Information