IK Logo

Really worth it?

Unreal Tournament III Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Tue 01 Jul, 2008 11:54 pm

• hey fellow knightz. I've thinking about buying UT3 for some time now but dont know if I wanna buy it bc I dont really know if its really A dimond in the ruff or just a polished up ut2k4. What are you all insight so far on the game and its possible future position in reagarding more ppl catching on to it?

{ÌK}Øm€gÄñ~§PÂRtÄÑ
    Lord

Wed 02 Jul, 2008 1:52 am

• Go ahead and buy it.....it is the future of IK. I'm just waiting for all the bugs to be worked out.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Wed 02 Jul, 2008 1:58 am

• well it is a pretty game I can show you shots of some awesome maps movement is different kind of but can be made similar to ut04 it really going to based off of you just like 03 and 04 there were bugs they make impossible deadlines at epic I think for me I just map in it and play on my computer I go in to a server every once in a while if I feel like getting my ass handed to me lol this old box really needs to be put down...........is it worth the 50$ that will be up to you it is always fun to play for me the money was well spent because I got the collectors edition with the mapping and mod videos they have helped me a lot at geting better at mapping
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Wed 02 Jul, 2008 7:04 am

• Like the guys said. Go ahead and get it.

With all the hype UT3 got I was really hoping it was going to be the "end all" for Unreal gaming. I was hoping it would take the community by storm and players would flock to it. But like you most players are teetering on the fence, or are not interested.

Epic released it too early and with far too many things not working properly.

I think UT3 will just be another version of Unreal gaming and it will probably take a year or two for it to become more accepted.

On a positive note, it is a beautiful environment and offers some very good gameplay. So if you have the funds, I'd go buy it. The Sparta server is running and is playable. I'm tweaking it a little every day.
    Strider
    Page

Thu 03 Jul, 2008 6:13 pm

• Get it !! it's getting better all the time !! Sparta is running bad azz and we need more UT3 players!!

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Thu 03 Jul, 2008 9:00 pm

Tue 22 Jul, 2008 6:48 pm

• Ok knightz I bought the game finally... I hope I made a gud investment. On the flip side it cost 20 dollars at best buy anyway and was the last one in stock:twisted: ALOT of people have been doging ut3 out on the ons servers that I play on. It makes me mad sometimes becouse they make a gud case.. I hope unreal makes massive improvements to the game by years end. People on ons been telling me that people bought ut3 and then flocked right back to uto4.. Maybe epic was a little rushed into realeasing the game and could have made it better. I just dont want for them to have to realease a "UT 2009" bc of their mistakes of not listening to the public. what are my fellow knightz input on this matter?

{ÌK}Øm€gÄñ~§PÂRtÄÑ
    Lord

Return to UT3 Discussion

Information