IK Logo

ut3 script questions

Unreal Tournament III Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Wed 24 Sep, 2008 3:32 am

• OK Since I cant find any one that is willing to make me a boat I will start making my own (lol) So then I have not had time to read through the 1257 pages I have found on unreal editor I figure this might be faster.... I hope

in ut99 and ut04 if I wanted to export to uc and textures I had used command prompt and used batch export command is this the same in ut3? any one know or willing to help? Also I need to know how to compile there is no huge hurry seeing as how I have not even started on making a boat or jet ski but that is starting right after this post I also need to find a way to brake the water Volume rules for vehicles so I can make a sub (lol) one with a WMD that will shake the hole place down...............a holy Sh** kill in one shot lol I have all ready exported most the script via the editor but it only exported ut3 things not the custom stuff I had, every thing was loaded in when I tried to export the weapons and vehicles out but it only did the stuff that comes with ut3.... lots still to learn............
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Wed 24 Sep, 2008 7:38 am

Wed 24 Sep, 2008 3:31 pm

• {§ÎR}StríÐer wrote:Quit typing and get reading.....lol. :)

I hate reading all this crap give me clues lol I know ytou know them.........
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:10 am

• well after 3 hours tonight I have a basic out line of a boat done in 3dmax in the next few day I should have that much finished at least.... I will put up some shots when I texture it in a day or two going to finish the detail of it first then get the textures on it then I will share still have to learn how to animate it and make some moving parts on it boy this map project has taken me way off in to the wild blue man hell at this rate I might as well make a hole vehicle pack including some helicopters and some jets and other items it is fun to learn this stuff ............... it getting kind of hard but still fun............ by the time this map is finished the game will be running flawless at this rate lol

So no one wants to give me any quick help with the different commands of ut3 mod compiling and stuff hu?
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Thu 25 Sep, 2008 7:44 am

• LOL. You're treading on uncharted ground where few have dared to tread. Those have made the journey and survived come back with a crazed look in their eyes. ;)
    Strider
    Page

Thu 25 Sep, 2008 1:28 pm

• {§ÎR}StríÐer wrote:LOL. You're treading on uncharted ground where few have dared to tread. Those have made the journey and survived come back with a crazed look in their eyes. ;)

TFF
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Thu 25 Sep, 2008 6:27 pm

Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:38 am

Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:08 am

• I Swear this is some hard stuff for a first timer...........but it should look way better in a few weeks maybe hopefully lol I will post screens shot as I go with this

all I have to say is wow 3dmax is so different then editor I have a lot to learn and it really going to be slow and go but when I'm done it should be a sweet little set up I hope...............
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:58 pm

• I think I already forgot what I taught myself about 3DS Max last year. I'm gonna have to start all over I think :(
    Strider
    Page

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 2:34 am

• Use the Force, Kev. :D

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 3:45 am

• it really simple once you get use to it Dan the little videos that came with mine was enouph to get me going on it....... it just this dam box is so old now that it real buggy on me at times............. might just be 2 much of a load for this old thing but who cares by the time I have this all done most here will be playing ut3 by then or I will have found what I need on the epic site by then lol I have other map projects in the works so I'm always doing one or the other oh before I forget I'm going to be doing some of your ut99 maps and 04 maps if you have not done so all ready I think you have an Idea of witch ones I'm after like new construction and stuff gmc styles let me know if you have all ready started any or are planing to do so I send you a copy first for you to see when they are done if that is cool...............
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 3:28 am

Sun 05 Oct, 2008 1:54 am

• not much done but a lot more then the eye can see detail on this has been a challenge I have been working on the inside of it more then anything else and still have not got real far........ but in time it will be done I have asked for help on the epic forums only got one person responding but it going to be some time before he gets to it with me as well but this might end up being one hell of a pack when done hopefully......

{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Thu 09 Oct, 2008 2:26 am

• So here is the latest shot of the first boat I have done in 3d max I have been slowly getting it all together still have to do some more detail on it then I will texture it and then animate it or what ever comes first lol I'm still looking for people to help with this project...... but as you can see it is slowly coming along..........

{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Next

Return to UT3 Discussion

Information