Unreal Tournament III: Collector's Edition with Bonus!

Unreal Tournament III Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

The Unreal Tournament III Collector's Edition contains:

Bonus Packaging:
Exclusive Collector’s Tin

Bonus Content:
Collectible Hard Cover UT3 Art Book

Bonus DVD:
10+ hours of Unreal Engine 3 Toolkit Video Tutorials
The History of Unreal Tournament
Behind the Scenes of UT3

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

More on the CE:

Midway today announced an exclusive PC collector's edition for the highly anticipated first-person shooter, Unreal Tournament 3. This limited edition is encased in a special tin hard cover. Included is an Art Book featuring the flawless art style found in the vehicles, characters, weapons and environments that are signature trademarks of the Unreal Tournament 3 universe. In addition, the limited collector's edition includes bonus DVD extras, featuring:

* Unreal Engine 3 Toolkit Video Tutorials - More than 10 hours of in-depth tutorials about game modifications that can help players break into the game development business
* The History of Unreal Tournament - Take a look at the history of Unreal Tournament, while hearing first-hand interviews with the creators and team behind the legacy.
* Behind the Scenes of Unreal Tournament 3 - Get a deeper look behind the making of the FPS giant and how the dedicated team at Epic Games crafted its return.

The limited collector's edition will be available in limited quantity at select retailers for a suggested retail price in the U.S. of $59.95, available November 2007.

This limited collector's edition will also be available across the UK, Europe, South Africa, Russia, Australia and most other territories.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{ÌK}Øm€gÄñ~§PÂRtÄÑ
Lord

Man I cant wait!!!!!!!

Strider
Page

Let's Hi-Jack the delivery truck :)
{§ÎR}Wéåpøñ-X
Knight

Don't worry strider, i know a couple of guys in jersey, i'm on it....
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

Hahahahahaha you guys are funny.

I have some even better news.

I posted above that there will be 10+ hours of tutorials with the collectors edition. I found out today that it wll be 15 hours. The really good news is that Buzz was the creators of them. Same guys that did the ones for UT2004.

Strider
Page

Sweet. I learned alot from the the 2004 tutorials. Looking forward to the new material.
{§ÎR}MrBee®
Master Lord

oh yes, i will get that edition for sure :D :D :D

ImageImage