IK-BEESTER-666-WeaponPack-V1

Unreal Tournament III Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

[uRh]BORG
Page

Having issues with this...

I am trying to test these in instant action before I add to the server.

I have installed the files correctly per the readme file and this is what all the guns look like.

[MZK]MadFinger
Page

Im haveing an issue with the WP Bee textures pack, it dling real slow off my server, took me an hour to dl. im on a private redirect everything else seems fine. :D i really like the weapons but cant seem to figure this out. :D
{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
King

Make sure that you have all he following files compressed and on your private redirect. Some of the files are quite large but it shouldn't take an hour.

UTMutator_Beester2.u.uz3
WP_BEE_Textures2.upk.uz3
UTMutator_Beester.u.uz3
WP_BEE_Textures.upk.uz3
UTMutator_Beester3.u.uz3
WP_BEE_Textures3.upk.uz3

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
Knight

and just in case you need one I found this on the epic forum

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611778
{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
Knight

I'm having a strange issue in web admin with all 3 guns

any one got a good bin gun out for this yet?
{§ÎR}Earthishome7569
Knight

if this means anything the gun shoots 3 times then you have to scroll to the trans then back to get 3 more shots
ScriptLog: START MATCH
ScriptLog: Num Matches Played: 0
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_1 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_2 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_3 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_4 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_5 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_6 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_7 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_8 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_0 65.33.13.199:3301 07/22/08 18:00:35
ScriptWarning: UTWeap_BeeRifle DM-GOD-Backyard.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTWeap_BeeRifle_9 (Function UTMutator_Beester.UTWeap_BeeRifle:PostBeginPlay:0121) Divide
by zero