IK Logo

Transparent skin on Beewolf

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sat 10 Mar, 2012 3:11 pm

• Hi Bee, I was playing on your server and I saw some player's skin turn transparent I tried it my self but it didnt work for me, does that for any reason have to do with the skin I'm using? I usually use cyber's skin or the last version of the skin u made. I vaguely remember reading a post by u or cyber saying that the skin mesh affects transparency, is that it?
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Sat 10 Mar, 2012 6:04 pm

• sounds like adrenaline not a skin, I noticed it was on Beeowolf server yesterday...once you hear.."ADRENALINE FULL" press really fast left left right right and you will go invis for a short time. :) not that you need help..you're a beast already :)
    {ÎK}Queen
    Queen

Sat 10 Mar, 2012 10:23 pm

• It's adrenaline......the POL has adrenaline disabled. The soldier skin we use can go only partially invisible, but not all the way, due to it having more than two separate textures. Adrenaline isn't fair IMO, more of a cheap gimic.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sat 10 Mar, 2012 10:58 pm

Sun 11 Mar, 2012 2:08 pm

Return to IK-**Låír øf Påín ** ---- / Zark / Matrix /CTF / Votable

Information