IK Logo

Stats Question

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 4:56 pm

• Hey Bee, I have a question for you reguarding the stats for CTF.

If I play CTF or DM Matrix on your server does my stats on POL change? the reason I'm asking is because CTF have different rules in terms of winning and loosing and playing might completely affect my stats on POL.

I love playing CTF and I think if the stats are completely separate it will be much better because I can play CTF relaxed without having to worry that the deaths number might affect the POL stats.

PS: Also I love playing Deathmatch on your server Bee but the fact that the stats are the same on POL and on your server makes me play less because I don't want to ruin what I have.

I'm positive from my side that I will be playing more on your server if the stats for each were seperate because even if it's a deathmatch we're playing the conditions are different (guns, tranz...)

That being said thank you bee for adding CTF and for your hard work on your server :)
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:24 pm

• ok , On Lair Of Pain , we have ,,,

Zark-Matrix that is default ,,, with unique STATS ,
    ----------------------------------------------------------

DeathMatch - that keeps on with Deathmatch like POL STATS , for both servers ,,,
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite-CTF with Unique STATS ''' BUT

i notice the stats for CTF Stats are stupid , they counth FRAGS and Not Flags ,
    so i played a guys the other night that was only shoothing and not trying to take the Flag what so ever ,,, and he leads now lol

so dont worry about CTF ... but i am sure we will be up the top 5 anyway .

-----------------------------------------------

Elite TDM that as not bin played yet , and onces it does , some stats will creat by it self ,,,

So Only DeathMatch will Join POL stats as it is the same setup, speed , jump count then pol but with TATSU and SoulCatcher ...

:-) weeeeeeeeeeee

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:35 pm

• Tammy's stats are on DeathMatch too ...

SO tammy's server ,POL , and DeathMatch on Lair of pain if Voted ...

are the Deathmatch STATS ...

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:40 pm

• Grrrrrrrrrrr just to make sure ...

Queens ,
    Cyber's

is DeathMatch stats
    ------------------------------------

For Lair Of Pain ...

Zark-Matrix unique stats
    CTF -unique Stats
    TDM- unique stats

and if voted
    DeathMatch -- will go on DeatMatch stats

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:41 pm

Sat 30 Mar, 2013 4:06 pm

• Thanks Bee, great info, I'm a big fun of CTF we gonna have some good times there :)
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Sat 30 Mar, 2013 11:35 pm

• What hapen with the SIG66 and other Guns we have is that they are scripted Snipers ,,, and Bots dont shoot them real good in CTF i tried ... that is wy they shoot so good with the Lighting Gun ......

So some kind of Gun cold be scripted with the same Farme Gun but on a different script like Pulse or minigun so they dont think Single shot like bot react with sniper code ...

For the translocator ,,, when you have so many bots helping and playing with you at the same time .... they use the timing of the regular translocator and not able at all with our fast translocator . bad timing on bot side ...

so that is why they do so good now on my server because of all this studie i did ...

if i change translocator . Bots will be unable to play and do all that is scripted in the CTF maps ... that is why i will leave this translocator as is ..<<

for the weapons . well ... a new one will be done some day .....

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Sun 31 Mar, 2013 11:37 am

• I must add , i got good feedback from FTB on the chalange my server does have ,,, they said it Rock's .... Full servers with our translocator or a reduce speed translocator could bring back the old CTF Binslayer style . But it sould be for full server players ... as Bots are not Timed to use the hight speed Trans .... the bot path the maps are made are for regular Trans and they use trans all the time ,,, and that is great ,,, + they do score a lot and can make your team Win .. a little protection from your part on 1/2 done . makes them score too ...

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Sun 31 Mar, 2013 12:06 pm

• yea frank, ftb has your gun on their ctf and it plays good. i like it on their server. their translocator needs a bit of work but over all is good. they have a lot of old school maps.
    Darkplague
    Champion

Return to IK-**Låír øf Påín ** ---- / Zark / Matrix /CTF / Votable

Information