IK Logo

IK-**Låír øf Påín **

Comments, suggestions, requests, slow downloads, glitches, etc.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 9:54 am

• Hello Guys ,

There is a time when things Ends , this will be the last fiew mouths left for IK-**Låír øf Påín ** , as i wont be re-newing my contract for my server ...

It will be safe here in my backup ,trafic is dead , i did not play it for months and paying a 100$ + for the next year is useless ....

it is sad , but i did have time to think of this ...

the only thing i could think of . is sharing a multy Mod server with you Cyber , cutting in half your expences and mine

if not , well ... that is ok :-)

i will wait and see how involve i get with the next generation of UT and future server could be a option ..

i am realy attach to the memory , the realisations and creations , but maybe it is just me

Bee

:-)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 9:14 pm

• I'm very sorry to hear that but like you said what's the point if there is no traffic, honestly I think that the DM single player is dead but Team DM is still out there, I've been playing Freeze Tag and TDM a lot on other servers, I wish we had a team that can play and compete, teams are 10 vs 10 or 8 vs 8 but I don't think we have enough players, I love our servers but I haven't seen anyone playing in ages and it gets boring when I play alone, I'm seriously thinking of joining a team so I can compete on a bigger level, with the way things are now and if it wasn't for TDM or FT I would've stopped long a ago and moved to another game. Anyway my friend you guys gave us great servers, mods and we had some amazing time together, I thank you for all your effort and talent and I hope you will come back soon with the new UT, I think TDM, CTF or FT will be the best way to go in the future and I wish you good luck.
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 11:00 pm

• Power np my man ,,,, i have this baby Zip and ready any day ... You have your eternal Tag here my man ,,, tags are tags . no worrie ,,, PLAY my man :-)

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 9:57 pm

• Hello there Bee,

I can cut the cost with you Bee if you want to keep your server running, but I really think it's time to say goodbye to UT2004 as we did with UT99 and UT2003. The new Unreal Tournament is where the action and the people are. Once it's done, they'll be millions on the servers.

I would suggest that we let the dead servers die and focus on getting Zark content ready for the new game and host a few servers. I have a computer box here in which we can use in order for us to host them without cost. We can work on this project together and it can be done much faster. We have created so many things you and I in which to be very proud of. I don't want us to die, just UT2004. Immoral Knightz needs to go to the next level.

With the new UT, we will have a ton of players waiting in line just like in UT99. More people = more fun. I put my new system together and was going to play some UT2004 but I got real depressed. It's so boring to me as we never see any new faces to challenge us. I want to shine as a clan in 2016, but we have to make time to make the content we need. Once finished, we can start recruiting which there shouldn't be any problem doing.

The hardest thing is getting started. I know we both feel lazy and kinda down, but I can set up a forum in which we can work out the steps. When we get each defined step accomplished, we can cross it off the list and go to the next until we're finished. Our best work is yet to come. Not only that, we'll even get paid a bit for it.

Please let me know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed. I'm with you in whatever you decide.

Greg

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 10:16 pm

• Hi Power,

You have been a champion and friend to me. Your skills are completely wasted on our dead servers. Playing bots suck ass. lol There's no hard feelings what-so-ever if you want to join a team and play where the players are. You can have as many tags you want, you will always be a Knight and a part of our clan. When we get the new UT set up, I have a great feeling that you'll want to conquer new territory with us. Keep watching the forums for our progress.

Greg

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:35 am

• UT4 =the future :D ,we got this :D

PS . "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" almost forgot that bit lol :mrgreen:
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 2:33 am

• Some time , inside i wonder if i have still have the will , the means , the desires to create again .. or what it takes
    even tho i have a pretty good idea that i do ...

the new editor is as complex and as new and of a kind we never saw before ...

the best kick drive i ever add was Jimmy Hill and you ... the team work was outstanding

i can not say anything or take any decision right now or organize my toughs regarding the next steps .

i am just in mourning of all this ... the UT experience ,, 15 years have past ... m i still able to pull it out ?

Only you and i know the hundreds of hours we did put out for UT , the $ with the years , the web sites and forums for redirect , the servers .

i feel like a Blank screen for so long now .. hoping for a spark

if we build it they will come

i have my moments , and i did studies the Editor a Bit , made Guns shoot faster with new effect , made little maps for the UT4

i think we can do it ... but it takes for ever for the game to finalize ... i update it every week

the Content or Static mesh are still missing . but the Code is getting stronger ..

i do love it so far

anyway ...time will tell

and we will try to Spark out of limbo and make it new

sometime in 2016

anyway for now , the game is not ready - and we have time to get our Moters running STILL :twisted:

Frank

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:38 pm

• I couldn't have said it better Bee. I set up a sub forum under Unreal Tournament (UT4) called Project "Knight-Sky". This is where we can post updates and such.

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:40 pm

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 3:33 pm

• Hey Guys I will never leave IK, joining a team for me is just another way for me to play and work on my skills, I said it before IK is for life, it is my first clan and I learned all my skills here. I'm so happy that we are going forward with the new UT and I'm 100% in I'm not going anywhere :) I just got a new 500GB SSD and I'm installing the new UT2015. IK is my home forever that is promise <3 :)
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 10:29 pm

• Hi guys!
    I know we haven't been here in quite a while but I can say that I am really looking forward to playing again. We will get into Alpha/Beta and check it out and when it is released, I know there will be plenty of game time going on in this house! hahaha

So no...I don't think we're done yet. There's another chapter just ahead. I'll be seeing you all there! :)
    {ÎK}Lådyhåwk
    Empress

Wed 23 Dec, 2015 4:16 pm

• I am keeping my server up until they start offering UT4 servers then I am going to switch over.
    {ÎK}Queen
    Queen

Wed 23 Dec, 2015 10:32 pm

• Awesome Queen....it's great to have one UT2004 running! :) I'm still working on a UT4 server home brew style. Once I get it running, I'll post the instructions in full detail.

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Return to IK-**Låír øf Påín ** ---- / Zark / Matrix /CTF / Votable

Information