IK Logo

information

Unreal Tournament 2004 Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 12:43 pm

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 1:32 pm

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 1:43 pm

• damn.........

I hate cheaters, been accused of it for years.

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 1:47 pm

• {§ÎR}stråyçåt wrote:damn.........

you really? is it from the dead misses ? hahahaha
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 4:46 pm

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 5:15 pm

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 5:59 pm

• who the heck has music in their signature its bad
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 8:55 pm

• {§ÎR}Kéndríx wrote:
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt wrote:damn.........

you really? is it from the dead misses ? hahahaha

Come see :twisted:

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 8:58 pm

• {§ÎR}Kéndríx wrote:who the heck has music in their signature its bad
    That would be me.....

Its the only Kid Rock tune I like ( and play on guitar )

{§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 9:26 pm

• That really pisses ya off!! I mean thats what IK is all about, fighting/playing with honor! where do people that cheat get off?? wtf do they get out of it?? needless so say I hope this chick is gone from here
    for good, I may not ever be a ut god, but at least when I do win the occasional game , I can pump my fist in the air cause it was me , not some hack!!

Happy new year Knightz!!

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 10:55 pm

• I thought something was strange with her..... was not sure bet mr strider would remember me asking for a log file a while back it was for this person here I was playing her and for a camper most the map I was totally getting my ass kicked my question is how did they get the shots like that? I went to spectate on her many times when she was playing it and never got to see it just like that when I did....... ? is it some one pissed off that they are better then them or is it a real shot? can some one answer this? my point is this log files show a lot but never when I have watched this player have I ever see it look like that even when she was handing every one there ass........ ( by no means am I defending her just saying how the hell did these guys get a shot like that?)
    I have played this game a long time now and have seen many good players get called a cheater stuff fabricated to show nothing more then nothing just because they got there ass spanked so some one teach me how they got this view? to take a shot did they type rand whatever then take the shot? or is there a things that lets you see exactly what the player your spectating is seeing? if so i want them for myself lol and I know I would not be the only one that would want them..........
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 11:20 pm

• I am sure the admins will and are taking care of this. This person should not portray how IK operates. Lots of good people here that it tarnishes their reputation so I am sure it will be done swiftly.
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 11:24 pm

• Its a really small world...... I know Fåtålíty. When her, her sister(eagle_eye) and father)Dokano) visited my server she went under the name Killer_Jane along with:
    <Viper>","@ss@ss!","Abaddon","Agent_007","Aurora_7500","Cyber_Soldier","Deadly_Cobra","Dokano","Dr._Death", "Dragon","Eagle_Eye","El_Morte","Fat_Man","Fatality", "joe","Killer_Jane","Kobra","La_Morte","Leontina","Lio","~LION~,"Lombrasco","Niko","Paul","Player","Player0","Player2","Player4","Player7","Player9","Player_001","Scorpion","Speed",Tesla",":SA:Leo", "The_Soldier","Vegas","Viper","WatchYourB_Mouth","Wild_Dog","Warrior","Your_Mom", These were spread out across several GUID's.

She was banned for using Null Radar and Rend Collision from {WBK} and [SM] servers.

Here are a few pics she sent us when she was on our servers trying to get me to unban her and her sister. BTW, her sister supposedly moved to Europe and almost died because I banned her….. I have several long rambling emails from her on it…….

Killer Jane
    Last edited by {WBK}Isis on Wed 31 Dec, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    {WBK}Isis
    Page

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 11:27 pm

• this is what I got from your friend, I hope this helps you

Re: IK>FémméFåtålíty
    by çyßêrhåwk » December 31st, 2008, 6:43 pm

We have proof as well. This is a shot of what fatality is viewing on our own server. As you can see I even have the anti RC loaded. It doesn't seem to even slow her down. I have a feeling she's using something else in conjunction with the RC cheat. Maybe a skin hack. Too bad the pics are in B&W. I knew all this a month ago, but I'm in the middle of a divorce. My heart is broken and I gave up the game and computers for awhile. This is the first I've been back for some time. I actually didn't think I would come back, but here I am. There's much more danger from Fatality that just cheatin, and thats what concerns me, IK, ODClan, and countless others. We're working on a solution as we speak. Please be patient and I'll keep everyone in the loop.

I assure you that IK does not tolerate cheaters, especially one of our own and it will be dealt with.

cyber
    Dark_Sider
    Page

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 11:38 pm

• Greg aka Cyber is a good man

Believe me when I say this is not taken lightly.
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Next

Return to UT2004 Discussion

Information