IK Logo

information

Unreal Tournament 2004 Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 6:29 pm

• I too talked to both the dad and jane on msn messenger's voice chat. The person behind the voice of Jane is unknown, but I know it isn't relations nor is Jane her real name. Fatality in an attempt to regain my trust, revealed this information. My guess though, it was his ex-girlfriend which too is from Romania, but she doesn't play UT.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 6:32 pm

• This should be made into a Lifetime movie. You can't write stuff this good.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 6:33 pm

• I am glad this is has been dealt with once and for all :D

It is great to see our clans working as a team
    {SH}Facilitator
    Page

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 9:34 pm

• This is beyond insane...even my wife listened to me try and explain this nonsense...and she hates my gaming....Cyber hit me up, I haven't been playing lately, but started to pick up ut2004 again. Hope all is well besides the Fatality mess...what's it mean that we used to beat her??? LOL
    JJJ13
    Page

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 9:54 pm

• Come on Cyber....let me stab that joker ....just once !? .....ohh rats! ..well I'll go kick around the dungeon ...maybe find something there to stab :lol: I'll give those cheaters a "hack" allright! :twisted:

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 10:02 pm

• /me plays his I Dont Give a Shit Fiddle.....

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Sat 03 Jan, 2009 12:47 am

• [SM]NEGATIVE-0 wrote:
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569 wrote:So she sent the pictures out of her own pc hu wow now that's good I'm going to cheat and then tell on myself she should be banded for stupidity alone... lol like I said before I thought something was strange by how well she did in maps that I can play very well and she would just camp and win it out right........... I had admin pull log files and spectate her and every thing I could think of to do to see if she was or not but never found anything by log files or watching her play dum ass had to tell on her self lol nice........

I have the Anti-Cheat software, it's called Screen Shot Sender. It will send a screen shot from the clients computer showing what they see on their screen. I have banned players using Null Radar, Radar, and Rend Collsion already. If you guys are interested in this software, PM me at our forums.

We banned this person back in 2007. Boy, did we ever have some serious issues with her and her father.

http://www.slackersmotivated.com/module ... sc&start=0

Oh, by the way... I got rid of them by using a crude way of banning.... We just really pissed her off because banning her was going no where.

I'm sorry is that your real photo as your avatar? If so I'm in love!!!!
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Sat 03 Jan, 2009 2:18 am

• JJJ13 wrote:This is beyond insane...even my wife listened to me try and explain this nonsense...and she hates my gaming....Cyber hit me up, I haven't been playing lately, but started to pick up ut2004 again. Hope all is well besides the Fatality mess...what's it mean that we used to beat her??? LOL

Rend Collision isn't that affective in Zark. I never hide anyway. It's best for me to run out in the center of the action and try to draw fire. Fatality said that she's better on sniper servers, now we know why. Rend Collision would be next to impossible to beat.

{ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sat 03 Jan, 2009 9:36 am

• {§ÎR}Kéndríx wrote:
    [SM]NEGATIVE-0 wrote:
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569 wrote:So she sent the pictures out of her own pc hu wow now that's good I'm going to cheat and then tell on myself she should be banded for stupidity alone... lol like I said before I thought something was strange by how well she did in maps that I can play very well and she would just camp and win it out right........... I had admin pull log files and spectate her and every thing I could think of to do to see if she was or not but never found anything by log files or watching her play dum ass had to tell on her self lol nice........

I have the Anti-Cheat software, it's called Screen Shot Sender. It will send a screen shot from the clients computer showing what they see on their screen. I have banned players using Null Radar, Radar, and Rend Collsion already. If you guys are interested in this software, PM me at our forums.

We banned this person back in 2007. Boy, did we ever have some serious issues with her and her father.

Oh, by the way... I got rid of them by using a crude way of banning.... We just really pissed her off because banning her was going no where.

lol.... No... That is Amy Lee... The singer of the Band Evanescence. Both the avatar and the sig. Back off.... that's my girl.... :twisted: :lol:

[SM] HEAD ADMINISTRATOR
    [SM]NEGATIVE-0
    Page

Sat 03 Jan, 2009 11:23 am

• [SM]NEGATIVE-0 wrote:
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx wrote:
    [SM]NEGATIVE-0 wrote:

lol.... No... That is Amy Lee... The singer of the Band Evanescence. Both the avatar and the sig. Back off.... that's my girl.... :twisted: :lol:

ahhhhh damn

that was a dirty trick!

still giving me butterflies though
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Sat 03 Jan, 2009 6:14 pm

Previous

Return to UT2004 Discussion

Information