IK Logo

information

Unreal Tournament 2004 Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Wed 31 Dec, 2008 11:39 pm

• So she sent the pictures out of her own pc hu wow now that's good I'm going to cheat and then tell on myself she should be banded for stupidity alone... lol like I said before I thought something was strange by how well she did in maps that I can play very well and she would just camp and win it out right........... I had admin pull log files and spectate her and every thing I could think of to do to see if she was or not but never found anything by log files or watching her play dum ass had to tell on her self lol nice........
    {§ÎR}Earthishome7569
    Knight

Thu 01 Jan, 2009 12:36 am

• She didnt send those pics. There is an anti cheat out that lets an admin take screen shots of what the player sees. Then you can see if they use rend or something like Null Radar.

One thing I forgot to add on my first post. Both WBK and SM banned the family numerous times. They keep creating new names, getting new CD keys and messing with their IP's. It took nearly 6 months for me to get rid of her family.
    {WBK}Isis
    Page

Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:29 am

• I say we hang her........ :P

One bad apple doesn't mess up the whole bunch but it tarnishes our tag and we dont need players like that. Skill's something we all achive with lots of practice ( and a good machine helps a bit ) Fast upload speeds make a BIG differance as well.

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:49 am

• {WBK}Isis wrote:She didnt send those pics. There is an anti cheat out that lets an admin take screen shots of what the player sees. Then you can see if they use rend or something like Null Radar.

One thing I forgot to add on my first post. Both WBK and SM banned the family numerous times. They keep creating new names, getting new CD keys and messing with their IP's. It took nearly 6 months for me to get rid of her family.

What was it that you did to ultimately get rid of her family so we are not spinning our wheels for 6 months?
    Cheers,
    {§ÎR}Kéndríx

{§ÎR}Kéndríx
    Master Lord

Thu 01 Jan, 2009 11:54 am

• {§ÎR}Earthishome7569 wrote:So she sent the pictures out of her own pc hu wow now that's good I'm going to cheat and then tell on myself she should be banded for stupidity alone... lol like I said before I thought something was strange by how well she did in maps that I can play very well and she would just camp and win it out right........... I had admin pull log files and spectate her and every thing I could think of to do to see if she was or not but never found anything by log files or watching her play dum ass had to tell on her self lol nice........

I have the Anti-Cheat software, it's called Screen Shot Sender. It will send a screen shot from the clients computer showing what they see on their screen. I have banned players using Null Radar, Radar, and Rend Collsion already. If you guys are interested in this software, PM me at our forums.

We banned this person back in 2007. Boy, did we ever have some serious issues with her and her father.

http://www.slackersmotivated.com/module ... sc&start=0

Oh, by the way... I got rid of them by using a crude way of banning.... We just really pissed her off because banning her was going no where.
    Last edited by [SM]NEGATIVE-0 on Thu 01 Jan, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[SM] HEAD ADMINISTRATOR
    [SM]NEGATIVE-0
    Page

Thu 01 Jan, 2009 12:11 pm

• We got rid of her by finding her on the server and banning over and over. I guess they got tired of coming up with new GUID's and ID's.
    {WBK}Isis
    Page

Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:14 pm

• We had issues with her on the Sniper Hounds server as well . From her questionable playing methods to her ridiculous and outlandish posts (short stories) on our forums.
    We had guests on our server imply that we were treating her unfairly not believing that she was like this. It feels good knowing that we where right about our suspicions
    {SH}Facilitator
    Page

Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:07 pm

• I went to sh server today because i saw she was there playing and when i join the game was going crazy, like somebody kept on moving my mouse with out stoping. you might want to check your logs and see if you want to ban her.
    Dark_Sider
    Page

Thu 01 Jan, 2009 10:16 pm

• This crap doesn't tarnish your tags, you took her at her word and she screwed you. A lot of clans have dealt with her at one time or another and know what she's like. Chalk it up as a lesson learned. When it comes to jerks like her, all the clans need to stick together and look out for each other. Send the message that cheating will not be tolerated.
    {SH}Facilitator
    Page

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 12:49 am

• An official announcement will be posted tomorrow on the portal page. I have info that will make everyone's head spin. You won't want to miss so please come back and tell a friend. ;)

cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 10:43 am

• Bans have been placed on our servers as well.

Another low life beheaded. :evil:
    Strider
    Page

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 1:07 pm

• {§ÎR}çyßêrhåwk wrote:An official announcement will be posted tomorrow on the portal page. I have info that will make everyone's head spin. You won't want to miss so please come back and tell a friend. ;)

cyber

I cant wait!
    {WBK}Isis
    Page

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 5:28 pm

• Official Statement:

We at Immortal Knightz believe above all in fair play. We recognize that cheating kills any online game. Like the rest of you, we've worked too hard for too long on making the UT Series more fun and exciting, to have it ruined by a few bad apples. IK has a strict policy against cheating. Normally we would have a hearing for the accused after an internal investigation. In this case, however, the proof is undeniable against Fatality and by the looks of it has been cheating for quite some time under a novel of aliases. I did talk to Fatality last night and she admits using the Rend Collision cheat. After playing Fatality for the first time, I knew she was cheating, but I didn't have proof. I came to the other IK co-founder Blackhole with this and he recommended putting on some type of Anti-Cheat on our game servers to try and catch her. We tried many, but without success. We then came across ScreenSender and it was a life saver. Finally the evidence we needed. I hate to be played by someone mistaking kindness for weakness. Each and everyone of you here and countless others have been waiting eagerly for some type of justice to be served. The day is at hand ladies and gentlemen and it's wielding the sword of damnation. Along side of ODC we have placed a UTAN ban against Fatality and have banished her from Immortal Knightz, back to the realm of mortality. I'd like to thank ODC, {WBK}, [SM], {SH} and others for their huge part in making this game we all love a much safer one.

Now for the head spinner as promised. Fatality is not mute and isn't even a woman, but indeed a man. There is no sister or dad. They are one in the same. The female pictures I received from him were of his ex-girlfriend. The man in the photo which he claimed to be his deceased fiance' is in fact himself. I have a real name, address and picture that I'll keep as leverage in case Fatality choses to cause any of us future harm. "HE" has been informed. ;)

http://immortalknightz.com/viewtopic.php?t=1446
    Last edited by {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk on Sat 03 Jan, 2009 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 5:52 pm

• Thanks for the update! Glad I could help!
    One strange thing though. Both WBK and SM have talked to people on TS that claimed to be jane and her dad (one male one female). They were both on or servers at the same time and on TS talking with us andthey had thick accents. We never talked to eagle_eye. So I wonder who the other person is that we talked to.... :shock:
    {WBK}Isis
    Page

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 6:27 pm

• {{{{{ CHOP! }}}}}

ewwwwww, thats kinda messy.......

{§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    {§ÎR}stråyçåt
    Knight

PreviousNext

Return to UT2004 Discussion

Information