IK Logo

PROBLEMS

Unreal Tournament 2004 Chat.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Tue 12 Mar, 2013 2:19 pm

• I was wondering if any changes were recently made @ IK-Queens,or IKPlayground...as of a couple days ago I cant get in either one. problem message: pakage "server bots 2" version mismatch. any help for an old fart who doesn't know s*$% about puters?
    -=laslow=-
    Page

Tue 12 Mar, 2013 2:25 pm

• no to changes on mine, I will check the redirect, maybe there is an issue there.
    {ÎK}Queen
    Queen

Tue 12 Mar, 2013 4:13 pm

• I know that POL moved to a new location, so most probably you need to clear your cache and load the server files again.
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Tue 12 Mar, 2013 4:21 pm

• No - Original mod must be played or edited with ... Only if you make a new mod that you compile yourself and re-named as something else then the original ...

Since Ut1999 , there is always ( sorry to say ) an Ass.... that edit the mod files and keep the same name ... after that you always get stuck with miss match ....

so many people made a mess out of Mods and the thing is , you never know how did .

grrrrrrrr ... Oh my lord ...

If ever we keep having this problem ... i will make a IKserverBotV1.u

means that someone in the large community edited a U file and did not change the name ...

but i am sure , on our 3 servers we have the Original file as we download it ...

--------------------------------

so to help you with this do that ....

Empty your cache file manuely ... go in

C:\UT2004\Cache

and delete all the file in there ,,, No worrie ...

re-log on the server that gave the error ...

I did get this Error my self online on a server i use to play ..
    i just said Fuck it !!!

all our servers should have the same file ,and not to say the least ORIGINAL serverbot v2 as we downloaded it from the author..

hope all wont have this error ....

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Tue 12 Mar, 2013 5:07 pm

• OK I cleared my cache and tried again w/ same result...so w/ the few brain cells I have left I went and found "server bots 2" in the system folder and deleted it then returned IK Queens entered game downloaded "server bots 2" and started playing ( fist bumb, high 5, etc) next I went to old dudes an dames and sure enough "server bots 2" version mismatch. Now this doesn't bother me as much cause I would much rather play IK sites but can you think of a reason that file would not work at either site? By the way Thanks for your time and I know I'm the noob step-child here and its nice to have somebody that I can questions.
    -=laslow=-
    Page

Tue 12 Mar, 2013 7:12 pm

• It just shows that old dudes an dames is the flaw file Version ..
    serverbot 2 is a classic and all servers ,,, and us 3 have it right ...

he sould be advise as many players dont get in ours as they think we are the cause of the miss match ... mmmm

i will llook and see if he as a Admin e-mail and will gentely tell him some have problems going on there server and for any community miss-match can make your trafic drop down carzy on all sides ..

ok then i am glad for you ..

no pro my man ... all good
    Cheers

Ok i have is e-mail
    and i get a miss match on servercolor too ??

i am e-mail him now

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Tue 12 Mar, 2013 7:30 pm

• Hi , My name is SirBee* of Immortal Knightz .... http://www.immortalknightz.com

we have miss Match error comming as some sources , that ServerBot 2 and Servercolor gives miss match error on your server ....

I am perty sure as i play all other server and get this error just on yours ,,,,

i am sure you dont want trafic going down on your server , maybe it is a redirect ? , maybe the files got corrupted some how .

Did you recompile this U file and make your own version of them ?

if not , please re-download the orriginal from is author , for serberbot 2 and servercolor . so people dont get error and that we can have

a full trafic on every community out there ,,,

we have 3 servers that runs this for years , and now i cant play anymore on your server

maybe some people will just say ,

fuck it , and leave from any community that tries on both side to log in a server ...

it is important to have a healty community with original files that came from the author ...

maybe just re-download them , replace them , and redo your redirect file from the new files ...

serverbot2

servercolor

gives errors ... miss match ...

let me know how you feel about this , as every body use them , and it is a bad thing

that i cant go play on your server no more

that people will just re-ject a server because of this ...

please very

Your Freind From http://www.immortalknightz.com

SirBee*

---------------------------

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Wed 13 Mar, 2013 1:49 pm

• That happens a lot with all of the different servers. Some one changes the file, but not the name. Or it could be corrupt.
    Reptyle
    Page

Wed 13 Mar, 2013 2:41 pm

Return to UT2004 Discussion

Information